ChargerOn22s

Crown Royal????

Sorry but the taste of crown definitely does not justify the price. IMO that is.

crown-royal.jpg

+

biz%20-%20Coca-Cola_logo5.jpg

=

WIN

crown royal is my shit but, cask 16 is where its at you'll never look at regular crown the same after you have the black bag

crown royal is my shit but, cask 16 is where its at you'll never look at regular crown the same after you have the black bag

Haven't tried that, but the Special Reserve is somethin else :drink40:

You just have to love crown and coke, yes?????? :D

Yes, although Knob Creek and Coke or Flor de Caña Gran Reserva and Dr. Pepper are even better ;)

I've had all the Crowns, just not that big of a fan of Whiskey anymore. I'll just get a beer instead.

Why would you even care if your going to mix with coke? Ice or water will make a man out of you. Might as well drink seagrams the way you guys are trying to do it.

Haven't tried that, but the Special Reserve is somethin else :drink40:

aww well man give it a try, it dumps on special reserve. when my gf was working at total wine they stayed sold out. its not a bad price for the quality of the drink. oh and no coke with 16 its great a room temp strait and excellent with a couple cubes of ice.

Why would you even care if your going to mix with coke? Ice or water will make a man out of you. Might as well drink seagrams the way you guys are trying to do it.

:werd_msword: I hate chasers with my liquor, rather have it straight any day with 2 or 3 ice cubes depending on size. I definitely enjoy my Crown Royal and Hennessey the most. :drink40:

Crown is delicious, although I prefer bourbon whiskey over Canadian whiskey.

On the rocks

With Pepsi Throwback

With 7up/Sprite

Indeed ;)

I normally just take shots of tequila until I can't feel my face anymore.

drunk-santa.jpg

BTW to ChargerOn22's - Is that your collection?? lol

Edited by CadillacMatt

I normally just take shots of tequila until I can't feel my face anymore.

drunk-santa.jpg

BTW to ChargerOn22's - Is that your collection?? lol

thats some of it. I have a lot downstairs. :D I am trying to get ready for my crown royal room.

thats some of it. I have a lot downstairs. :D I am trying to get ready for my crown royal room.

Oh haha maaaaan I wasn't sure if that was yours or just a pic you got online that's pretty cool

Crown Royal room sounds pretty cool like a bar/lounge area?

Oh haha maaaaan I wasn't sure if that was yours or just a pic you got online that's pretty cool

Crown Royal room sounds pretty cool like a bar/lounge area?

oh ya bro. I will be painting the room with a theme. I have a pool table that is getting the crown royal purple felt. A little later down the road I will have a L-shape bar put in with crown royal seats, ect ect :D It will be a nice little bar area ;D

I like mine with coke as well; however, just a splash.

3oz Crown, ice, squeeze of a lemon, and a "push" on the trigger for coke ~ 1oz. Yum.

Boo to crown. Canadian club is smoother and cheeper.

That said, I don't even like whiskey anymore.

If anyone is interested though, I highly recomend Red Breast as a wonderfull whiskey. It is my favorite by far, smooth like none other. Inculding all the multi hundred bottles and everything down from there.

Just my .02.

I like mine with coke as well; however, just a splash.

3oz Crown, ice, squeeze of a lemon, and a "push" on the trigger for coke ~ 1oz. Yum.

thats how I like mine, but with knob creek.

as far as smoooooth. check out Kessler American blended whiskey. Smooth since 1888... smooth as silk!! :faintthud:

I always would buy a bottle when I go snowboarding, the whiskey muscles and false courage helps.biggrin.gif Crown is definetly one of the smoothest liquid breakfasts.

I have over 18 months sober NOW though, No more "liquid dickhead" for me.tongue.gif

I always would buy a bottle when I go snowboarding, the whiskey muscles and false courage helps.biggrin.gif Crown is definetly one of the smoothest liquid breakfasts.

I have over 18 months sober NOW though, No more "liquid dickhead" for me.tongue.gif

congrats, keep it up

x2 -- Props on that man