mikey5472

mikey's OFFICIAL build log

regina does not care.... guess i was just being a prick, lol, sorry....

bring it on, !!!!

IAK

Well kelsey is shelly's bro

well if me and Regina ever get a divorce, she will still always be my sister, blood is thiker than water....

i will always love you sis!

:ohnoes9:

Vids are sick bro :drink40: I'm looking foward to feelin the pain :woot:

um, might be a little soon for Momma......

i will ask her if she would be okay with Kelsie being there .....

the last time proved to be ackward in several areas in wich you and i have already addressed....

gotta be a family feel at all times.... no exceptions, for no body.....

lets see what she has to say before i answer on that one....

david, no problem, he just needs to stay active.....

is this your build log????????

and josh can come see how things are done.....

im not very good being around a lot of people i dont know.

i have to warm up to them a little before. im just not a people person.

I repositioned the box like that^^^ sounded like shit lol I am about to switch it back.

Make sure it's back to the old position so that I can have my teeth chattering and ear drums assaulted this weekend at the breakfast :drink40:

Make sure it's back to the old position so that I can have my teeth chattering and ear drums assaulted this weekend at the breakfast :drink40:

Lol im bout to switch it back here in a bit.

. i was sitting in the back seat and the choices were to concentrate on the pain in my eardrums or my teeth chattering away...

to save the enamel i opened my jaw slightly only to spend the next 5 mouth drying minutes motor boating and blowing rasberries, thinking to myself, i wish this fucking song would end so i can breath right again!

i am surprised that the can did not get wedged in the window!

and the lil boy probably passed puberty standing there at that window.......!!!!

LMAO!! That's great!

Nice vidz Mike! :popcorn:

did you flip it back yet bro?

did you fix that ground?

progress ?????

did you flip it back yet bro?

did you fix that ground?

progress ?????

I flipped it back have not fixed the ground yet. might go take some plywood and some 2x4's from my dad tomorrow to build me a amp rack.

It probably sounded like junk cause it wasn't sealed ;)

It probably sounded like junk cause it wasn't sealed ;)

x2

Got a demo of this at the IAK breakfast......definitely brutal :woot: Very nice Mikey :drink40:

Got a demo of this at the IAK breakfast......definitely brutal :woot: Very nice Mikey :drink40:

Haha glad you enjoyed it bro. I think it will be changed after slamology!!! haha

I quit watching because there was too much reading and no pics.

Now you have pics, vids, tricks....... :drink40:

:woot:

Shit looks good man!

Yeah man his shit is straight up pounding haha I could barely see to text on my phone let alone be able to think when I textd haha it was rough and the pain it gives you is one all audio enthusiast dream of haha nice build mike I got good news for you also but I can just tell you right the single life is good hah now we can hang more again

so how do you think these compare to the nightshade 15's. i know you said something about hearing them earlier in this thread. if these are just as good i might end up doing 3 of the 15's in my blazer :)

so how do you think these compare to the nightshade 15's. i know you said something about hearing them earlier in this thread. if these are just as good i might end up doing 3 of the 15's in my blazer :)

The nightshade in the right box on about 3k is awesome, but these aq's are awesome for the money. I'm sure the nightshade would probably be louder on the mic, but they are $200 more a piece!!! I was going to wait on the new ns to come out but didn't want to wait another month. I am very happy with the hdc3's. If you want to get loud on some decent power I'd rer than average boxes.ecomend these just make sure you have room for them as they take bigger boxes.

---UPDATE---

After slamology i will be changing amps. I know some people will disagree with my decision but i want to give a new brand a try. After slamology i will be selling my sundown saz 3000d and buying 2 audiopipe 3k's. So 6kw!!! :drink40:

The nightshade in the right box on about 3k is awesome, but these aq's are awesome for the money. I'm sure the nightshade would probably be louder on the mic, but they are $200 more a piece!!! I was going to wait on the new ns to come out but didn't want to wait another month. I am very happy with the hdc3's. If you want to get loud on some decent power I'd rer than average boxes.ecomend these just make sure you have room for them as they take bigger boxes.

so the nightshade can work in a smaller box than the hdc3 can? by the way the install looks like its going pretty well. sounds loud! how did you like your saz 3000. i preordered the 3500 and am patiently waiting on it to ship out :woot:

Hey mikey, let me know when you sell the 3kd. I might be interested.

so the nightshade can work in a smaller box than the hdc3 can? by the way the install looks like its going pretty well. sounds loud! how did you like your saz 3000. i preordered the 3500 and am patiently waiting on it to ship out :woot:

I liked the 3k but i want more power lol so im going to be selling mine and buying 2 audiopipe 3k's. Haha :drink40:

Hey mikey, let me know when you sell the 3kd. I might be interested.

Will do broyou will be at the top of the list.;)