shizzzon

The Official SPL-Labs SPL Meter Group Buy Thread

I'll probably let it go for another week to week and a half.

If there are not enough orders filled by then... then the group buy pricing must increase unfortunately to the lesser quantity.

I know that isnt want u want to hear.. that's why i'm waiting for others to get in.

I get random requests about purchasing the meters all the time... but without payment, there is no interest.

Why didn't you take some money in advance ? :peepwall:

It was expected to happen like this.

because the pricing wasnt finalized. That was expected too.

The meters are new to being imported in bulk here and I needed a set figure for a finalized quote.

Now since me and the company know how we are going to do business, it wont be like this in the future.

because the pricing wasnt finalized.

That does not mean you couldn't take like 30-50 $ from everyone who wanted a meter, so they won't back up afterward.

i know i thought about it.. but at the same time, if the pricing was gonna go up... i didnt want to tell everybody, hey guess what... you need to pay more...

Now, i'm still letting this group buy go on and on so the set pricing is the same... I'm doing everything i can to prevent the price from going up.

i'm ending it this comin weekend for sure.

Because of the catastrophe, i need to see if it will effect group buy pricing... so i'll get back to everyone about this soon.

Wow I just noticed this thread. I'm interested in buying a T/L within the next month, I'm just iffy with computer usage because of working and my wife will be going into labor in the next week or 2. If there are any details you could give me when the time comes please let me know.

Thanks a lot,

tejcurrent@yahoo.com

Who HAS already paid-

harveywong - USB/LCD Meter

davidt487- USB Meter

john denver - USB/LCD Meter

bwoodroof - USB Meter

B-chi - USB/LCD Meter

1loudsvt - USB/LCD Meter

bigrank916 - USB/LCD Meter

Im hung N Ur Not - USB/LCD Meter

People backed out and don't even try to tell us or answer pms or emails. Its just straight up weak. But whatever.

the group IS OVER at the end of this weekend!

There will be meters in stock in the USA once they come in so if you "KNOW" you want one but can't pay by this weekend, let me know so i can make sure that i have an extra one here in the states.

I will NOT be stocking USB Pro meters (dual metering) or RTAs due to typical low request.

Stock will be depleted once all group buy orders have been shipped probably rather quickly so if u still want one but havent paid.. now is the time to reserve one.

the group IS OVER at the end of this weekend!

There will be meters in stock in the USA once they come in so if you "KNOW" you want one but can't pay by this weekend, let me know so i can make sure that i have an extra one here in the states.

I will NOT be stocking USB Pro meters (dual metering) or RTAs due to typical low request.

Stock will be depleted once all group buy orders have been shipped probably rather quickly so if u still want one but havent paid.. now is the time to reserve one.

any updates?

You beat me to it, hehe.

the order just got finalized today and the meters will be here in the states within 3 weeks.

I will notify everyone with tracking numbers and all packages will be fully insured.

i'll have another update by the end of this week.. hopefully even better news but wont know til later on this week.

Meters are due to be shipped out of Russia the beginning of next week.

Once they get here, everybody will be getting delivery confirmation tracking numbers so you have proof they are sent and delivered.

All packages are insured for the price you paid.

no i do not. It shouldnt be more than 2 weeks so if i get them before 2 weeks.. then that's great!

Anybody inquiring about buying some meters after the group buy needs to do so SOON.

Many requests from all over is preparing to order and once i run out of stock... it will be a while before i replenish them.

Hove, i already know about you...

Meters have just arrived in America!

It will only be a few more days before orders will be shipped out to you. Stay tuned!