Sign in to follow this  
ExplicitYourSelf

IA lethal injection or fi ssd

What do you guys think i should go with and why or wat do you guys suggest?

The amp im planning to get is a sundown saz1000.1d the box im planning to put the sub in is a 2.25 at 32hz. The music I listen to is trance/hip-hop. Nothing has been ordered/made so what do you guys think i should go with. I want something that can get loud and still sound good. Keep in mind this is a single sub setup. Feed back would be great Thanks.

2 great choices .... Toss a coin as to what is the better buy!

I have a pair of LI 15" d 4 and they are great sounding woofers and get loud with little power. I have the Sundown - SAZ-1000D on mine and they are very impressive.

I helped a person with an Fi - SSD 18" dual 1 and that is another great woofer. Great sound quality and get's loud. He had an Mmats - D1400.2 pushing the 18".

Whatever you choose, your going to be happy as both are great drivers!

trink40.gif

2 great choices .... Toss a coin as to what is the better buy!

I have a pair of LI 15" d 4 and they are great sounding woofers and get loud with little power. I have the Sundown - SAZ-1000D on mine and they are very impressive.

I helped a person with an Fi - SSD 18" dual 1 and that is another great woofer. Great sound quality and get's loud. He had an Mmats - D1400.2 pushing the 18".

Whatever you choose, your going to be happy as both are great drivers!

trink40.gif

the lethal injection i can get for $202 shipped and the ssd $280 fully loaded.i will probably be going with the lethal injection since its cheaper. If i want to run at a 1 ohm do i need to buy the d1?

If you want to run the amp at 1ohm you need a d2.

If your getting 1 woofer get dual 2 and wire in parallel.