Sign in to follow this  
osheabraggs

Specific Order Information

Exactly what information do i need to provide when requesting a new order? (max dimensions, tuning frequency, etc. ????)

Before I contact Fisher

Not to sure BJ is doing enclosures at the moment due to full time job.

He's taking a break, I believe I have the last project that he's working on until further notice

Marks better be the last project!!! I hope you get yours also bigbody, i am just saying i hope he does marks, i am so excited to see his build!!!!!

Marks better be the last project!!! I hope you get yours also bigbody, i am just saying i hope he does marks, i am so excited to see his build!!!!!

aren't you thinking of thumpper? this is fisher customs, not PTS :trippy: maybe im mixed up lol

aren't you thinking of thumpper? this is fisher customs, not PTS :trippy: maybe im mixed up lol

No, you're dead on.

Trevor = Thumpper = Pound That Sound

BJ = FIsher customs

No, you're dead on.

Trevor = Thumpper = Pound That Sound

BJ = FIsher customs

perfect, thanks for the reassurance :) im assuming trp is thinking of thumpper who is building marks tri xcon box for the demo van.