gadgeteer123

Best songs for xcon demo's

One thing I have noticed about my xcon is that it hits a certain frequency range with a much greater intensity than the rest. It lacks any kind of upper bass. but the lows rock with it. So I want to know from all the people who own a xcon what songs hit the best on your xcon. I'm not asking for a general bass tester for any sub. I want to know what songs are great with a 15" xcon. What songs hit so hard that they make your doors push outward and your windshield flex. So far I have found that 1:12 into tick tock by banana inc is really loud, and bass i love you isn't half bad. But I wan't more ideas :):popcorn:

One thing I have noticed about my xcon is that it hits a certain frequency range with a much greater intensity than the rest. It lacks any kind of upper bass. but the lows rock with it. So I want to know from all the people who own a xcon what songs hit the best on your xcon. I'm not asking for a general bass tester for any sub. I want to know what songs are great with a 15" xcon. What songs hit so hard that they make your doors push outward and your windshield flex. So far I have found that 1:12 into tick tock by banana inc is really loud, and bass i love you isn't half bad. But I wan't more ideas :):popcorn:

Ludicras - How Low

How low does great on my Icon also. Now i just need to put a 1000D on it an really rock it out!! I need to save up and get 2 new Icons and a 2000D though!!! Wifey would really hate me then!!! :D

By the way it is Ludacris get it right before you post!! HAHA!!! :woot::fing34::peepwall::drink40:

try looking up "the pink panther" (bass version). It will work your whole system to the MAX !!! Most (ole school) competitors will know this song ... :drink40:

ya, but the show off thread is extremely long, it would take me days to go through there. At least this way I get a idea to what hits good on these subs.

try OJ Da Juiceman - Old School Cars the lows is sick in the song should have everything flexing in your car like crazy

ya, but the show off thread is extremely long, it would take me days to go through there. At least this way I get a idea to what hits good on these subs.

C'mon dude he told you where to go to get songs and your still complaining, honestly go to that thread and you will get all the answers you need. Either you need the songs or you dont, that is what that thread is for to see what songs people have great results with.

I did go to that thread, I went through 3 pages before I posted this. 2/3rds of the songs aren't any good for my system, and there are a 100 pages. I don't want to sift through a few hundred songs to end up only picking out ten of them. That happens to me a lot. I once was going through a top 1500 best techno cd and i am currently on song 838 and it took me a year to get there and ive only picked out 40 songs out of that 838 that I like. And the search still continues in that cd.

I did go to that thread, I went through 3 pages before I posted this. 2/3rds of the songs aren't any good for my system, and there are a 100 pages. I don't want to sift through a few hundred songs to end up only picking out ten of them. That happens to me a lot. I once was going through a top 1500 best techno cd and i am currently on song 838 and it took me a year to get there and ive only picked out 40 songs out of that 838 that I like. And the search still continues in that cd.

People are just trying to answer your thread. When I was looking for songs (instead of making a thread) I looked in every show off song thread in every forum. Got A LOT of good songs. SEARCH SEARCH SEARCH, you make too many damn useless threads.

sorry. I was just wanting to know from everyone that owns a xcon what songs they think sound good. not from everyone who doesn't own a xcon.

I think what you are looking for is a song that exploits your box tuning frequiency. use a term lab, (and test tones sweep), find your enclosure and your cabin peak frequency, let us know what those numbers are. You should find what you are looking for then. Other than that, It will only be guess work and what sounds bast to you.

ok thanks. I wish I had a term lab... From what I have heard it peaks between 25-40hz, its a guess at what it can hit from all the sine waves I have thrown at it so far.

Nothing is driver specific. Install, and vehicle used will determine everything. IMO.

Edited by John Holmes

ya I know that. basically i'm looking for songs that hit below 40hz with great intensity. a song that will shake any car apart.

A lot of chopped and screwed songs hit real low. Most of them are horrible songs though.

Nothing is driver specific. Install, and vehicle used will determine everything. IMO.

the driver allows you to tune lower, the box would be most important in this case.

the driver allows you to tune lower, the box would be most important in this case.

Yes, but in reference to what he's asking, it's not driver specific. ;)

Thats exactly why I said he should go thru a term lab first guys ...

Also the guys that built the enclosure, the run the box thru a LMS test ??

yeah but you mentioned install and vehicle will determine everything which is of course false information. the box would be more important than any of those in terms of hittin lows.

yeah but you mentioned install and vehicle will determine everything which is of course false information. the box would be more important than any of those in terms of hittin lows.

The enclosure is part of the install, no?

well my box is tuned to 29hz, I will in a few hours play a whole bunch of sine wave tests and let you guys know which note is the most intensive. Then maybe you can help me find a decent song with it.

The enclosure is part of the install, no?

nope. the enclosure is the enclosure. do you just install the box, no you design it and then build it. it would be part of an install if it was a premade box.

Edited by stealth

well my box is tuned to 29hz, I will in a few hours play a whole bunch of sine wave tests and let you guys know which note is the most intensive. Then maybe you can help me find a decent song with it.

op, im sure youll like ssaudios song "how low". a few others are

i love your girl

soul survivor

blueberry yum yum. try those and let me know if you need more.

Also to add with all the talk about cabin gain. This car is more upper bass oriented 30-50hz hit well in this car. My last car (95 cadillac) had a low end gain. it would hit the lows really good, down to 20hz with ease, and the weird thing is the sub I was using in that car couldn't hit that low at all and the box was tuned to 32hz but it would hit 20hz only in that car, it couldn't hit it in the wagon or the house. I could only imagine how much the xcon would rock in a caddy, since this is such a low end monster :)