gadgeteer123

Best songs for xcon demo's

well my box is tuned to 29hz, I will in a few hours play a whole bunch of sine wave tests and let you guys know which note is the most intensive. Then maybe you can help me find a decent song with it.

op, im sure youll like ssaudios song "how low". a few others are

i love your girl

soul survivor

blueberry yum yum. try those and let me know if you need more.

I'll try those i'll let you know in a few hours once I do my sine wave test.

go find a cd called Bass Mechanik - reload ... Its got tones on the end, plus some rock bottom notes to boot !!! :drink40:

I did go to that thread, I went through 3 pages before I posted this. 2/3rds of the songs aren't any good for my system, and there are a 100 pages. I don't want to sift through a few hundred songs to end up only picking out ten of them. That happens to me a lot. I once was going through a top 1500 best techno cd and i am currently on song 838 and it took me a year to get there and ive only picked out 40 songs out of that 838 that I like. And the search still continues in that cd.

People are just trying to answer your thread. When I was looking for songs (instead of making a thread) I looked in every show off song thread in every forum. Got A LOT of good songs. SEARCH SEARCH SEARCH, you make too many damn useless threads.

bolded for truth

I do search, but I would like to maybe do something besides search all day, I have search I spent 5 hours at it last night. But I can;t spend 200 hours searching. I was just wanting to know what other people knew about that I wasn't able to find. and people say I make useless threads, but doesn't more threads up the rank of this website, so am I really hurting someone with this thread. does this thread end the world??

I like Bass Mekanic's song Night Bass from their Quad Maximus CD. Every system I have ever owned I loved that song on, Its got drops and some very low stuff.

thanks, I am getting there whole discography right now. i;m gonna be gone for awhile, I will have my bass results later this evening.

I do search, but I would like to maybe do something besides search all day, I have search I spent 5 hours at it last night. But I can;t spend 200 hours searching. I was just wanting to know what other people knew about that I wasn't able to find. and people say I make useless threads, but doesn't more threads up the rank of this website, so am I really hurting someone with this thread. does this thread end the world??

thats just a number, we would rather have useful information in a low number of threads than a million threads that are a waste of time. :turkey:

:suicide-santa:

Well, to put it simply, you are creating clutter in the system.

In other words, when someone types in to a search bar "SSA XCON" this thread will pop up and they will have to overlook it because this thread makes no sense. You've done it more than once.

That's why moderators stress the rules so much, not to be arsehos, but to make the forum an easier place to learn and receive the help they are SEARCHING for, make sense?

Nothing is driver specific. Install, and vehicle used will determine everything. IMO.

the driver allows you to tune lower, the box would be most important in this case.

Yes, but in reference to what he's asking, it's not driver specific. ;)

yeah but you mentioned install and vehicle will determine everything which is of course false information. the box would be more important than any of those in terms of hittin lows.

The enclosure is part of the install, no?

nope. the enclosure is the enclosure. do you just install the box, no you design it and then build it. it would be part of an install if it was a premade box.

And how is the box not part of the actual install ? Are you towing the box behind the vehicle ?

You have some very skewed ideas....

I like Bass Mekanic's song Night Bass from their Quad Maximus CD. Every system I have ever owned I loved that song on, Its got drops and some very low stuff.

:fing34::fing34::fing34:

Hell yeah, that song rocks. I love old school bass cd's. I finally gave in and downloaded the whole cd from amazon for $8 last month.

Nothing is driver specific. Install, and vehicle used will determine everything. IMO.
the driver allows you to tune lower, the box would be most important in this case.
yeah but you mentioned install and vehicle will determine everything which is of course false information. the box would be more important than any of those in terms of hittin lows.
nope. the enclosure is the enclosure. do you just install the box, no you design it and then build it. it would be part of an install if it was a premade box.
And how is the box not part of the actual install ? Are you towing the box behind the vehicle ? You have some very skewed ideas....

indeed

And how is the box not part of the actual install ? Are you towing the box behind the vehicle ?

I've been doing it wrong this whole time.

nightbass on quad maximus imo sucks compared to nightbass on the reload album :) Dr. oblivion remake on reload album is good too.

I like blockbuster on faster, harder, louder. Woofercooker on bass hit has nasty lows.

For music there is a latin/ techno CD called ERA. On some of their songs they have rumbling lows, like an earthquake, ameno is one of them...

no, so you are saying the box is just part of the install? so what about tuning? or is that just part of installing it? what dumbasses you guys are. im one of the only ones here that actually tried to help the OP and all you fags are just jagging on his thread talking shit.

and john holmes this whole time? fukka you only been here for like 2 days. get real

so your saying nothing is specific....... everything that goes in is called an install. so it doesnt matter what sub, electrical, amp, box, tuning is all generalized by install because they are all being installed. lol

no, so you are saying the box is just part of the install? so what about tuning? or is that just part of installing it? what dumbasses you guys are. im one of the only ones here that actually tried to help the OP and all you fags are just jagging on his thread talking shit.

and john holmes this whole time? fukka you only been here for like 2 days. get real

Actually I've been on here for 50 days.

Edited by John Holmes

so your saying nothing is specific....... everything that goes in is called an install. so it doesnt matter what sub, electrical, amp, box, tuning is all generalized by install because they are all being installed. lol

Stealth, in general your opinion doesn't matter, at all.

You've been consistently wrong on the MOST basic ideas. I think (and im not the only one) you need to stop being the know it all arseho (with indeed the wrong information) and listen for a change.

The enclosure is part of the install, the peak frequency of your car changes everything, example; my box was tuned to 32hz i peaked at 38hz. simple

You sir, are an idiot.

You've only been here since january of 09...what would you know? :lol:

Let's just design a box and don't care about the other parts involved (the install), plop in in the car and wonder why it sounds like arse...

It's easy, everything that is installation related is part of it.

You are starting to contradict yourself. Now you are saying that the enclosure design is specific and a couple posts before you said that the scenarion where you use it doesn't matter.

Make up your mind. Look at the bolded posts again.

No, you get real. You've had your warnings, and now you're banned for 3-days.

:ohnoes9:

One question for you Stealth, if the enclosure is not part of the install then why would you even have one in the first place?

You gotta install the sub into something, which is the enclosure. You gotta install the enclosure into something, which is the vehicle and so-on.

So here are some good songs that I have tried and sounded awesome.

lost - gorilla zoe ft lil wayne (This Song shook so much it made my back hurt after 2 minutes :)

lil wayne feat eminem - drop the world-mixfiend(2)(2)(2)

Hurricane Chris - Hand Clap (dirty)

22-akon-soul_survivor_feat_lil_wayne

11-oj_da_juiceman-old_school_cars

Stealth you've been here for 3 years and still haven't learned anything.

The amount of time you've been a member on a forum does NOT increase your knowledge, there is no osmosis taking place here you have to actually learn the heard way.