Jay-C76

2~15" Icon's Build

On 9/25/2016 at 8:27 PM, Jay-C76 said:

The reaponse on the older version of the icon is intensely accurate! After hearing numerous sizes of the redesigned icon I would have to honestly say the design should've never changed mechanically.

I wish that I could get an identical recone for the one that I have now that I bent the coil on by being stupid & careless.

I hope to get a video of this posted up soon. Aaron I hope you're open to the idea of bringing back this model of the icon. It truely is a masterpiece & I am very proud to own one!

I am open, but it depends on if we need to make a huge order of motor builds.  Side note, the Gcon is not far at all from the original Icon.  ;)

46 minutes ago, Jay-C76 said:

Holy crap this digs deep. I even get roof flex with one 15! It's been 2 days now on 2200 rms @ 2 ohm. I've been real careful not to have the over excursion that I had with the last set up. I gotta get a video of this up soon.

Find a meet up spot so casey and i can meet up with you and hear it.  Let you hear ours and what not.  Grab a beer or something. 

57 minutes ago, ohio45113 said:

Find a meet up spot so casey and i can meet up with you and hear it.  Let you hear ours and what not.  Grab a beer or something. 

+1

3 hours ago, ohio45113 said:

For sure. I would love to meet up with you guys sometime. I always love to demo & meet fellow forum members.

On ‎9‎/‎27‎/‎2016 at 1:44 PM, Aaron Clinton said:

I am open, but it depends on if we need to make a huge order of motor builds.  Side note, the Gcon is not far at all from the original Icon.  ;)

I would run a pair of 12" if they were the original design with the   non sandwiched leads  , black spiders

...only change I would want would be the higher rolling surround

That old Icon is getting down. Love the classic Texas music being played.

Such a great install.  Shared on twitter and G+