annarbor84

Some new Warden #'s

Beating for 2 days, and the fucking side mirror fell off on the interstate. Knew the fucking ex was good for something... I guess women use mirrors with two sides, one mirror is normal, the other is very up close and personally. I put the fucked up side on and nearly side swiped someone.....

SANY0639.jpg

Voltage dropping down to high 11's, not sealed off, amps turned way down..........

SANY0637.jpg

What kind of setup ?

24 21's ? 1 12 ?

Voltage dropping down to high 11's, not sealed off, amps turned way down..........

SANY0637.jpg

What kind of setup ?

24 21's ? 1 12 ?

2 18" Wardens tuned to 38hz........

Very impressive! Damn that's loud!

nice shat man! more specs? how much power? car? enclosure? pics? 6 questions lol

Looks like a malibu 97-03 model, walled off. :peepwall:

Yep 2004 Chevy Malibu walled off port up top. I fully intend for this thing to rape numbers within a month or so. Each Warden is fed by an Mmats 4000, and I may get 2 more.

Yep 2004 Chevy Malibu walled off port up top. I fully intend for this thing to rape numbers within a month or so. Each Warden is fed by an Mmats 4000, and I may get 2 more.

One for each coil. That;s how ya do it son. lol :popcorn: I'll be watching.

show me sealed numbers.

show me sealed numbers.

I dont do DB Drag so sealed dont mean shit to me. But to humor you eventually I might get around to that

Sweet result for such a setup :)

Sweet result for such a setup :)

Thanks

That's badass

Thank you, Got everything sealed off finally, just need to add the last batt. And new pully to the alt, and shit will be good to go. I will have new numbers in a couple of weeks.

SANY0647.jpg

SANY0648.jpg

Ever think of fiberglassing the inside of that box? I did mine to reduce the box from flexing and it worked wonders for the total volume. My box went up 10db, slamming at 154db in my trunk. I've got 2 RE Audio XXX12's in a sealed 4.5 cu.ft. box with two hifonics bxi 2010Ds on each sub. I'm running two blown tweets on each to get the ohms down where I need it. Had to replace my rear windshield about a week ago. However, I probably wouldn't port your box up,reverbs off a roof can cancel out some of the lower end bass notes. Your setup will kick :fing34: ass when all is done. Otherwise, You'll go deaf if you don't consider this warning! (Power Supply - Bass Boom Bottom ) :puzzled: Hell, I'm doin my best to try!

Ever think of fiberglassing the inside of that box? I did mine to reduce the box from flexing and it worked wonders for the total volume. My box went up 10db, slamming at 154db in my trunk. I've got 2 RE Audio XXX12's in a sealed 4.5 cu.ft. box with two hifonics bxi 2010Ds on each sub. I'm running two blown tweets on each to get the ohms down where I need it. Had to replace my rear windshield about a week ago. However, I probably wouldn't port your box up,reverbs off a roof can cancel out some of the lower end bass notes. Your setup will kick :fing34: ass when all is done. Otherwise, You'll go deaf if you don't consider this warning! (Power Supply - Bass Boom Bottom ) :puzzled: Hell, I'm doin my best to try!

:orly3:

:ehh:

Ever think of fiberglassing the inside of that box? I did mine to reduce the box from flexing and it worked wonders for the total volume. My box went up 10db, slamming at 154db in my trunk. I've got 2 RE Audio XXX12's in a sealed 4.5 cu.ft. box with two hifonics bxi 2010Ds on each sub. I'm running two blown tweets on each to get the ohms down where I need it. Had to replace my rear windshield about a week ago. However, I probably wouldn't port your box up,reverbs off a roof can cancel out some of the lower end bass notes. Your setup will kick fing34.gif ass when all is done. Otherwise, You'll go deaf if you don't consider this warning! (Power Supply - Bass Boom Bottom ) puzzled.gif Hell, I'm doin my best to try!

No.gif

Congrats anarbor, I know you been wanting those mid 50s for a while. Have not heard this set up yet but when he was doing 48.x s this car beat you up. The first time he metered it and thats all it did, i couldnt believe it. Lots of impact, Killer daily street beat'n system.

Edited by SBranger

show me sealed numbers.

I dont do DB Drag so sealed dont mean shit to me. But to humor you eventually I might get around to that

God i hate db drag ? I love doing a 159 music with one window down or a door open for demo and in the lanes ... Sorry im a daily driver and a street thumper ... pleez pleez lets all seal the car up and burp at a red light bwhahahahahaha sorry not my cup of tea

Edited by beajay25