psycho72

Feedback suggestion

I see you guys leave feedback for one another on sites which is cool but I would recommend using "Heatware". That way it can be used at any site you go to. I used it at a couple of computer sites I used to frequent but there is no reason it cannot be used at any and every site you go to. And with Heatware everything is in one place. Just my 2 pesos

Might be good for people who need it. Some of us have done enough transactions with enough people though and most are on several boards that it's easy enough to just go ask others. Just my opinion.

ryan's right....it's easier to look it up whilest ur there..and kinda get an idea of how long the person's been around that particular forum..

heatware works, but word of mouth locally is probably a bit better....like ebay's feedback...

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

can I ask how does it work? is it software that I would need to add or another site that you store history?

can I ask how does it work? is it software that I would need to add or another site that you store history?

Its another site. It's been around forever and as suggested it is exactly like ebay feedback.

This is mine. I don't do much buying (prefer new) or selling (I usually give stuff away to friends, family or church) so it is good for me.

Its another site. It's been around forever and as suggested it is exactly like ebay feedback.

This is mine. I don't do much buying (prefer new) or selling (I usually give stuff away to friends, family or church) so it is good for me.

hehe, you got a positive feedback from "happycamper" :P