Tirefryr

Yup, Uh-huh, um. . .NO!

10005076za.jpg

10005066gx.jpg

10005054jm.jpg

I think they'd look better naked.

u makes the pretty enclosures. could u PM me a price shipped to cali on a 1.3cuft sealed no carpet with a dual baffle like the ones u have pictured. i dont plan on getting one any time soon, just trying to get an idea of how much it would cost if i want to get one in the future. thanks ryan.

nice enclosures ryan...

u trying to steal all of my business?? oh wait...nm..lol

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

u makes the pretty enclosures. could u PM me a price shipped to cali on a 1.3cuft sealed no carpet with a dual baffle like the ones u have pictured. i dont plan on getting one any time soon, just trying to get an idea of how much it would cost if i want to get one in the future. thanks ryan.

Cali's a biatch to ship to. Wouldn't be worth it IMO. I'm sure you have someone nearby who does more impressive work and you wouldn't have to pay too much. Hell, you could even do it yourself. You made the pods, you can handle a simple enclosure. :fing34:

And Kent, hell no! They're actually starting to bore me.

As ive said before, dont let asians near power tools.

while im droping in....

nice enclsoures...and no, not everyone can do the same...even with a traight edge...some people local still manage to have gapeing holes and crokked cuts...at least i can get mine straight...for the most part :P

But sealed and ported with round ports (non sloted ports) are pretty easy to construct and be nice looking (after some bondo or carpet) with just some basic power tools and some carpendry skill. as long as nothing is too complicated as far as the chape goes.