Gary F.

Drive By Testing!

Since my van is known as just a burp vehicle, and I really have been wanting to see what it would in Drive By. For those that don't compete in MECA Drive By is measured with the sensor 54" off the ground and 6 feet away from the passenger door, 30 sec, average no test tones. Mids and highs must be heard. So.... who wants some result?

i do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mids and Highs, well MID and HIGH. :D41500s005.jpg

Edited by Gary F.

I do too :)

Sweet and impressive score on the drive by!

trink40.gif

damn, that's cool

nice score bro! i only pulled a 128.6 in mwspl sensor was 12" outside pass window 3 sa 12s on a saz1500, so you stomped me lol

no, hehe, driveby is much harder than that tyoung.

Driveby is 6ft away, not 12".

Hey Gary, please tell me that 131.6 was just your peak and not your average right?!?!

Paul is gonna be dumbfounded if that's legit!

no, hehe, driveby is much harder than that tyoung.

Driveby is 6ft away, not 12".

Hey Gary, please tell me that 131.6 was just your peak and not your average right?!?!

Paul is gonna be dumbfounded if that's legit!

That was the average score. The peak was a 135.8!

Jesus!

And i thought walls for terrible for driveby... and vans too due to their low window area...

You have completely killed that thought!

Will they let you run in a driveby class other than DB5 since u run off of low power?

I'm going to be doing some testing for db4 if I can get the fuses to hold that will be the class I will run. Everyone knows my van as just a burp vehicle, I'm doing a few things to change that. Hopefully by the next show, you will see some changes made to it. I just hope that with the new changes my previous scores won't suffer to bad. :D

Nice man!! That is certainly a great score!!

:fing34: on score

i'm with you sean i think paul is gunna be scratchin his head tryin to figure out how to beat that score... :fing34:

hey Gary, they may not this year but next year, plead with em about lettin X competitors run in DB5.

There was a request about that earlier in the year but it pretty much died because there are very few X competitors.

hey Gary, they may not this year but next year, plead with em about lettin X competitors run in DB5.

There was a request about that earlier in the year but it pretty much died because there are very few X competitors.

I can compete in Drive By. The rule they were talking about was for true Extreme vehicles. Mine is just as much a daily driver as any one with a wall. I have driven it to a show before, it is street legal. The reason I compete in Rad. X is because of the sensor placement being similar to db Drag.