sefugi

95 Eclipse Father/Son Project

Looks great man! This kid is gonna be scoring non stop with the lil" ladies! :peepwall:

:fing34:

Thanks! That's too funny, son left 20 minutes ago for a movie. The girl he went with wanted to see the car first. :wub:

Now thats classic right there, the Eclipse will be a pantie dropper fo sho. :attempt:

Looks great man! This kid is gonna be scoring non stop with the lil" ladies! :peepwall:

:fing34:

Thanks! That's too funny, son left 20 minutes ago for a movie. The girl he went with wanted to see the car first. :wub:

Now thats classic right there, the Eclipse will be a pantie dropper fo sho. :attempt:

Yep, Mom is starting to worry about that. :drink40:

:jump: I am exited to see this go together!!! This is one of my favorite builds. I love the color.:wub: Everything looks killer as usaul!!:rockwoot:

:jump: I am exited to see this go together!!! This is one of my favorite builds. I love the color.:wub: Everything looks killer as usaul!!:rockwoot:

Thanks! The color is kind of weird, Flouresant lights make it look dark, sunlight very sparkly, guess it's the metalic in it.

Nice! :drink40:

I like the color and think all the rice fits a teenage boy very well. I am sure your son is loving it and yea, the lil' ladies will too.

Sweet ride Dad!

Nice! :drink40:

I like the color and think all the rice fits a teenage boy very well. I am sure your son is loving it and yea, the lil' ladies will too.

Sweet ride Dad!

Thank you! Thank you! Color turned out a little darker than the sample, but we are liking it!

Meh

Ricey racing seats

Ricey wheel

Ricey body kit

:squintfinger:

Lots of smack coming from someone with nothing to show!

:owned:

I'm not allowed to have an opinion?

Meh

Ricey racing seats

Ricey wheel

Ricey body kit

Honestly? It's an Eclipse, for a teenage guy. It fits perfectly.

Still ricey, though

Oem lip kit, some suspension, and some low offset wheels would make that eclipse look amazing.

If this is gonna be a show car, OP should know what's in and whats out in the import world.

Meh

Ricey racing seats

Ricey wheel

Ricey body kit

Meh

Ricey racing seats

Ricey wheel

Ricey body kit

Still ricey, though

Oem lip kit, some suspension, and some low offset wheels would make that eclipse look amazing.

If this is gonna be a show car, OP should know what's in and whats out in the import world.

You can have your opinion but until you can show that you can do better or have something better then .... :stfu:

This is a father son project with a lot of hard work and hours put into a project that will last a lifetime. We all could only wish we could have an oppurtunity like this!

Meh

Ricey racing seats

Ricey wheel

Ricey body kit

Yes, We are open to all opinions- Negative or positive- I'm sure we will get plenty once the car is on the road.

Meh

Ricey racing seats

Ricey wheel

Ricey body kit

Still ricey, though

I did say you forgot the ricey fuel.

OEM lip kit = :shrug:

Suspension= Adjustable coilovers/4 way dampining, camber kits front and rear, about 2' drop w/alignment done with compensation for all weight being added.

Wheels=Konig 18x8.5 w/.40 offset

Might take to a car show, but show car :No: Just a fun project for myself and my son to enjoy. Over the years, a few being behind me, I have seen a lot of things come and go. Some good some bad. Depends on what a certain person likes. As far as a show if we were to loose because we don't have fuzzy dice, well so be it!

Thanks

Meh

Ricey racing seats

Ricey wheel

Ricey body kit

Meh

Ricey racing seats

Ricey wheel

Ricey body kit

Still ricey, though

You can have your opinion but until you can show that you can do better or have something better then .... :stfu:

This is a father son project with a lot of hard work and hours put into a project that will last a lifetime. We all could only wish we could have an oppurtunity like this!

:thanx:

Meh

Ricey racing seats

Ricey wheel

Ricey body kit

Meh

Ricey racing seats

Ricey wheel

Ricey body kit

Still ricey, though

Posted these on here before

dscn1650e.jpg

dscn1841m.jpg

Btw, who cares what kind of project it is.. am i not entitled to have an opinion on the car? I think he went the wrong direction with it.. :shrug:

Everyone is gonna have an opinion..it's no different than folks who get bashed for using kicker and other mainstream brands.

On a brighter note, OP gets props for doing this with his son :drink40:

wish my dad was into cars like that

Awsome project. I was on the other side of the coin, my father built a 23' Ford T-Bucket from the ground up, welded the frame together and all. I was to busy partying and recouping to give him a hand. I regret it everyday now. I look forward to giving my son my Protege when he is 16 and doing a build with him.

On a lighter note, you guys anywhere near Tampa, I would love to see this in person? Keep up the great work.

Awsome project. I was on the other side of the coin, my father built a 23' Ford T-Bucket from the ground up, welded the frame together and all. I was to busy partying and recouping to give him a hand. I regret it everyday now. I look forward to giving my son my Protege when he is 16 and doing a build with him.

On a lighter note, you guys anywhere near Tampa, I would love to see this in person? Keep up the great work.

Thanks!! We are in Pensacola, up in the Northwest Panhandle.

Wow you guys did great with the paint looks pretty sweet. Can't wait to see it finished!.

Wow you guys did great with the paint looks pretty sweet. Can't wait to see it finished!.

Thanks! Turned out ok for 2 noob painters in a 2 car garage.

Meh

Ricey racing seats

Ricey wheel

Ricey body kit

Meh

Ricey racing seats

Ricey wheel

Ricey body kit

Still ricey, though

Posted these on here before

dscn1650e.jpg

dscn1841m.jpg

Btw, who cares what kind of project it is.. am i not entitled to have an opinion on the car? I think he went the wrong direction with it.. :shrug:

Everyone is gonna have an opinion..it's no different than folks who get bashed for using kicker and other mainstream brands.

On a brighter note, OP gets props for doing this with his son :drink40:

wish my dad was into cars like that

Well, you can sit back and eat some rice until it's done, cause you haven't seen or heard the half of it.

"BTW" : Your ride's the one that looks like someone went the wrong way with it. I'll admit it looks clean, but that's cause it's practically factory. You've got some basic ground effects and some G-rims that look like they belong on an Escalade.

Man, go all the way or go home.

I've got family down in Pensacola, I might have to use going to see them as an excuse to hear this thing once it's finished. :fing34:

I've got family down in Pensacola, I might have to use going to see them as an excuse to hear this thing once it's finished. :fing34:

Wouldn't mind that at all, once this thing is done I can't say my son will ever be home. PM me if you ever head this way I'll try disabling his car so it will be here. Projected finish date is some time in Sept. Thanks for checking out our build!

Wouldn't mind that at all, once this thing is done I can't say my son will ever be home. PM me if you ever head this way I'll try disabling his car so it will be here. Projected finish date is some time in Sept. Thanks for checking out our build!

I'll definitely let you know if I head down.

That's a good finish date for when you started, I don't think I could ever do something that big, then again, I might have to when I do my truck. :drink40:

Good luck on the completion :fing34:

so whats up on the motor? is it in the process of getting ready to run? also mad props on the time frame ya'll have basically done a complete overhaul..... :fing34:

so whats up on the motor? is it in the process of getting ready to run? also mad props on the time frame ya'll have basically done a complete overhaul..... :fing34:

Motor is complete and running, just havn't driven but around the block to make sure trans shifted out...the basics. Check page 1 on this thread for pics of engine. Painting should be complete in a few weeks if weather holds good and try to get all the addons and sound system after that. Hopefully completed by end of August beginning of Sept. Thanks for the Words.

oh ok i must have missed that lol i've been watchin this build pretty much since the beginning

Time for a little update. Since we are painting the Hood, roof and hatch black we had to tape off all the blue. Time consuming! Black has been sprayed including the door jams and hatch jams. Not crazy about the results, but it's black.

04251019.jpg

By sefugi at 2010-07-18

04251020.jpg

By sefugi at 2010-07-18

04251021.jpg

By sefugi at 2010-07-18

04251022.jpg

By sefugi at 2010-07-18

04251024.jpg

By sefugi at 2010-07-18

04251026.jpg

By sefugi at 2010-07-18

Untaped everything and this is were we are at as of now. We are leaning towards wet sanding the blue to reshoot and the black will be wet sanded to clearcoat.

img2966zc.jpg

By sefugi at 2010-07-18

Beautiful !

:thanx: