sefugi

95 Eclipse Father/Son Project

Nice work with the build! I really like the amp/battery rack. I know mine isn't going to look that good haha.

Thanks!!! Amp rack turned out pretty good for the space. Those XCONS you got are going to pound! :drink40:

If I ever get them going haha! I got my enclosure on Saturday (late at night) and I had camping reservations for Sunday. I got the Xcon's in and somewhat sealed from the trunk, but I was going to hook up that amp at the campground. Then I realized I forgot my drill and the ring terminals on the 0 awg don't fit my battery screws in the back without being drilled out a little bit. Needless to say I am a little disappointed and excited lol. Be on the lookout on Wednesday, hopefully I'll have a vid up or something lol.

Sorry for the slight thread jack.

Hi I must say this build is exceptional I read this whole build from start to where it's at know in like 2 hours I'm hooked I love it all and your making me so jealous that I don't have more money to put into my suv...... Well I live down in Orlando so I might have to head up to pensicola if I get the chance sometime to check it out and I want to know how the 10s and the 15 sound playing at the same time I had the same idea awile back but with 10s and 12s. Btw what brand alternator do you have and how many amps is it?

Hi I must say this build is exceptional I read this whole build from start to where it's at know in like 2 hours I'm hooked I love it all and your making me so jealous that I don't have more money to put into my suv...... Well I live down in Orlando so I might have to head up to pensicola if I get the chance sometime to check it out and I want to know how the 10s and the 15 sound playing at the same time I had the same idea awile back but with 10s and 12s. Btw what brand alternator do you have and how many amps is it?

Thank You Thank You Thank You!! Come on up and check it out! Havn't had the system up with the 15 yet so I can't give any info on that at this point. As far as alternator we went with an Ace Alt. 150amp. Factory one was 75amp. Havn't put it under a good load yet to know how it's going to do. I looked at a few others but the price was almost triple. Of course, you get what you pay for. Time will tell on the questions that you have presented. Thanks for the comment, stay tuned.

woo hoo almost to a point of gettin some video's cant wait!!

woo hoo almost to a point of gettin some video's cant wait!!

Yep, getting close. We want to get the front end together before the vids, but don't think that will be to long!!!!

and the suspense and anticipation arises :D

and the suspense and anticipation arises :D

Yes is does!

Had a few more shots of the hatch area and the 15...

img3383m.jpg

By sefugi at 2010-08-24

img3377l.jpg

By sefugi at 2010-08-24

img3378z.jpg

By sefugi at 2010-08-24

img3379n.jpg

By sefugi at 2010-08-24

img3380w.jpg

By sefugi at 2010-08-24

img3381k.jpg

By sefugi at 2010-08-24

img3382z.jpg

By sefugi at 2010-08-24

If they that alternator doesn't work I've heard dc power and irragi make great alternators

If they that alternator doesn't work I've heard dc power and irragi make great alternators

:fing34: Thanks!

img3381k.jpg

By sefugi at 2010-08-24

"Speechless"

And to you we say :thanx:

WOW, that is one lucky kid. I assume he is kickin' ass in school to of earned this.

I will admit I built a '76 Camaro with my father when I was in my teens. IT was a SWEEET car. I NEVER drove the car though because I when down the wrong path and the Camaro was meant to be my reward for staying on the right path.

WOW, that is one lucky kid. I assume he is kickin' ass in school to of earned this.

I will admit I built a '76 Camaro with my father when I was in my teens. IT was a SWEEET car. I NEVER drove the car though because I when down the wrong path and the Camaro was meant to be my reward for staying on the right path.

He as well as his sister have always made us as parents proud with their acheivments, attitude and willingness do the right thing even though it was not the "popular" decision. We as parents may not have always chosen this path, but it is funny that we do want it for our children. Thanks!

:popcorn: I can't wait to see the finished product sir :drink40: Your build is part of the reason I come to the library and use the computer rather than just my phone.....so I can get full size pics of this beautiful build :fing34:

:popcorn: I can't wait to see the finished product sir :drink40: Your build is part of the reason I come to the library and use the computer rather than just my phone.....so I can get full size pics of this beautiful build :fing34:

Thanks for the comment! Any cute girls at the library you go to? Hope our finished product is what you are expecting.... :drink40:

Made a little more progress. Installed the rear seatbelts and secured the C-pillar and rear strut bar.

img3391c.jpg

By sefugi at 2010-08-26

img3393u.jpg

By sefugi at 2010-08-26

Padding installed around the C-pillar bar as protection for rear passenger.

img3392x.jpg

By sefugi at 2010-08-26

img3394y.jpg

By sefugi at 2010-08-26

img3396e.jpg

By sefugi at 2010-08-26

img3397z.jpg

By sefugi at 2010-08-26

Yep, 4pt. harness in the rear seat...Overkill?? Yes! Stays with theme of front?? Yes!

img3395m.jpg

By sefugi at 2010-08-26

Should have interior finished by the weekend. :woot:

Thats not overkill on the seat belts IMO, now everyone will want to buckle up with those kinds of seatbelts. :fing34:

That hatch is looking pristine! I would be scared to have it as a DD haha

:fing34: :fing34: :fing34:

Thats not overkill on the seat belts IMO, now everyone will want to buckle up with those kinds of seatbelts. :fing34:

Thanks!! Good Point!

That hatch is looking pristine! I would be scared to have it as a DD haha

:fing34: :fing34: :fing34:

Thanks!!! My son has said he may want to take my car to school thinking someone may mess with it.

High school can suck because stuff like that. Stupid kids..

the car has come so far :drink40: really cool to see it all come together now!

and as for the highschool thing, I agree it sucks sometimes I think about riding my dirtbike over but then I worry some arseho is gonna knock it over...

High school can suck because stuff like that. Stupid kids..

Doesn't have to be highschool, seems when you get something nice somebody wants to mess with it

the car has come so far :drink40: really cool to see it all come together now!

and as for the highschool thing, I agree it sucks sometimes I think about riding my dirtbike over but then I worry some arseho is gonna knock it over...

Yea and if they get caught nothin' is done about it.