sefugi

95 Eclipse Father/Son Project

wow, I cannot believe that I have some how missed this thread. i just went through all 12 pages. Great work guys. This looks like one hell of a project to work on. Very clean work. Can't wait to see the finished product. :drink40:

Thanks so Much! It has been fun. Dad has his own little project in mind, do I hear ICONS in the future? Thanks for the SSA Forum to make this thread possible!

Layout looks great! Keep up the good work!

trink40.gif

Layout looks great! Keep up the good work!

trink40.gif

Thanks!! We shall try!

The layout looks tits!! You guys are going to have a show car before all is said and done.

The layout looks tits!! You guys are going to have a show car before all is said and done.

Thanks! "Show Car" don't know about that, but a nice ride will be good.

im a 1st time reader of this thread i must say that from the title i thought it wud be like a 20 something yr old dude doing a audio set with his old man helping him but im pleasantly surprised to see a not that old dad doing all this amt of hard work with some help from his son - :fing34: :fing34: :fing34:

this is very different from what u usually see in forums

good going thus far & i will keep logging on to see how its coming along :drink40: :drink40: :drink40:

Thanks for the "not that old dad" I am sometimes the less mature one of the two of us. When we started this project I don't think either one of us thought it would get quite so over-the-top, but we have enjoyed it thus far. Lookin' forward to sharing the rest as it comes together. Thanks Again!

Half of me is reading this thread and thinking "damn, this is amazing" and the other half of me is really depressed that my dad won't do stuff like this with me :( Good work man. Glad to see that you and your son have something in common and y'all made one hell of a project out of it.

Half of me is reading this thread and thinking "damn, this is amazing" and the other half of me is really depressed that my dad won't do stuff like this with me :( Good work man. Glad to see that you and your son have something in common and y'all made one hell of a project out of it.

"damn, this is amazing"-We Thank You!

This is so cool! Everytime I see this build I start geeking out and hyperventilating! Keep it coming :drink40:

:drink40: :drink40:

This is so cool! Everytime I see this build I start geeking out and hyperventilating! Keep it coming :drink40:

Thanks! A paper bag by the computer to breath into might help with that. LOL

hmm should be some updates soon huh :popcorn:

A lot of prep on the car goin' on. Will be at Scrapin' the Coast this weekend so don't know if we will start spraying peices or not. Will have some skin on the car soon. :fing34:

:drink40: :drink40:

And to You! :fing34::fing34:

How did it go at Scrapin ?

Enjoyed it!! Let me tell you it was so HOT! Lots of cars, some great systems, good times. Here are a few pics. Oh, and did I mention it was HOT? :trippy:

img3118f.jpg

By sefugi at 2010-06-27

img3173kx.jpg

By sefugi at 2010-06-27

img3125h.jpg

By sefugi at 2010-06-27

img3132jz.jpg

By sefugi at 2010-06-27

img3139fc.jpg

By sefugi at 2010-06-27

img3147w.jpg

By sefugi at 2010-06-27

img3152r.jpg

By sefugi at 2010-06-27

img3155g.jpg

By sefugi at 2010-06-27

img3158r.jpg

By sefugi at 2010-06-27

Man, just look through this whol thread for the Forster time and all I can say. DAMN you guys got skillz keep up the great work. Lookin forward to see more

Man, just look through this whol thread for the Forster time and all I can say. DAMN you guys got skillz keep up the great work. Lookin forward to see more

Thanks for the kind words, havn't done much lately due to not so good weather. Rain and painting, not a good mix. Sitting on go for a better forecast.

great build. and which coast of florida are you on

great build. and which coast of florida are you on

Thanks, Northwest Panhandle

Well I figured I needed to give some kind of update. The weather here has not been very cooperative. We did take a weekend off to go to Scrapin' the Coast which was fun but put us behind since it pretty much has rained on and off for the last two weeks. The paint work is really holding us up since nothing can really be solidly done until the paint is completed. This is how the car is sitting waitin' for some skin....

img2888v.jpg

By sefugi at 2010-07-07

We did do a little project in our waitin'. We got a new center section for the rear of the car. Of course we had to make a mod to it. Since we are going with a aftermarket type spoiler which has no 3rd brake light we ran our wires to the center section and installed led's in the center section to give a 3rd brake light which will give brake lights across the complete rear of the car. We think it will be ok and set it apart from other vehicles on the road. Here are the pics of the process.

picture109wk.jpg

By sefugi at 2010-07-07

picture113d.jpg

By sefugi at 2010-07-07

picture108i.jpg

By sefugi at 2010-07-07

picture115a.jpg

By sefugi at 2010-07-07

picture116s.jpg

By sefugi at 2010-07-07

picture119k.jpg

By sefugi at 2010-07-07

That's all we have for now, if the weather gets better for the weekend might actually get something a little stronger to update with. Thanks for all the support!! :drink40:

Everything looks good as usual!! The body work looks clean from what I can see. rolleyes.gif

Nothing like a big wing with lights to set you apart from the crowd. peepwall.gif

Everything looks good as usual!! The body work looks clean from what I can see. rolleyes.gif

Nothing like a big wing with lights to set you apart from the crowd. peepwall.gif

Feel pretty good about the body, not sure about how the aftermarket body kit is goin to turn out. Most fiberglass stuff is so wavy :wavey5: No big wing, but lots O lights!

Feel pretty good about the body, not sure about how the aftermarket body kit is goin to turn out. Most fiberglass stuff is so wavy wavey5.gif No big wing, but lots O lights!

I am sure you guys will get everything installed SO that its "good enough for the girls your son know's".

gayhaaay1.gif back at ya.