are you a Intel person, or AMD, along with Nvidia or ATI?

Post CPU Type, then GPU type

Intel Quad Core Q9550S, EVGA GTX 285.

I'm Lance and I am an alcoholic. trink40.gif

lolup.gif

I'm Duran, and I'm a low frequency addict

I'm a redneck southpaw :fing34:

I hate you all... this is a computer section :'( not a AA meeting or group therapy session...

E4500 with 3333 Mhz clock... with stock cooling. :P

V card is shitty - nV 7300 GS. Need to change that ASAP, right now I am playing some ol' skool NFSU2 and can't stand this low fps...

E4500 with 3333 Mhz clock... with stock cooling. :P

V card is shitty - nV 7300 GS. Need to change that ASAP, right now I am playing some ol' skool NFSU2 and can't stand this low fps...

lol, i would kill my self if i had that Graphics card in my Comp. if ur tight on money you could pick up a 8800 for cheap. for you could go all out and get the GTX 480 :D!!!!

AMD Phenom II Triple Core 720 Black Edition @ 3.1ghz GPU is onboard Ati Radeon 3300HD dont really game on the pc got a xbox 360 for that but onboard gpu handles my 24inch samsung monitor via hdmi so im good

Edited by PT3005

I am an intel guy all the way. AMD may post better benchmarks in games STOCK but that's it. Intel is ahead of AMD overall in everything else speed-wise.

Also, I do love NVidia and their drivers are far more user friendly than ATI's are... but ATI is cheaper than NVidia and they are both competitive...

I am a AMD Sempron. lol

I got my whole computer, except the monitor, for free. I paid $100 for the 22" monitor. lol

Included

22" Monitor

Custom built CPU

Logitech G15 Keyboard

Logitech Mouse

Pics soon as I get home.

I am a AMD Sempron. lol

I got my whole computer, except the monitor, for free. I paid $100 for the 22" monitor. lol

Included

22" Monitor

Custom built CPU

Logitech G15 Keyboard

Logitech Mouse

Pics soon as I get home.

What is a custom built CPU?

I'm on an intel QXXXX OC to 3+ currently. Asus MoBo. evga gtx, 4 gigs OC corsair(it was cheeper than the cheep stuff for some reason :D ).

Hans G 28" moniter. It's the best deal in moniters IMHO. I might get another couple in fact just because. :D

It's all tucked into a NZXT quiet case. Liquid bearing fans soon I think.

64 bit 7.

My sound card just took a dump on me when I switched to 7 a non free version of. Won't play any sound from the computer, only from the net.

HD's in raid x

:(

I love my machine, but I'm thinking it might take a back seat and work purely as a server pretty soon and then build a new machine.

Hmm... let's see... I think my last processor before I got this laptop was my Q6600 G0. It did 4.8Ghz on dry ice with a mousepot rev. 1. (-76C) on an Asus P5K-Deluxe. I didn't get to play with it much under sub-zero temps but I think it could have done 4.9 or 5Ghz. Daily, I ran it at 3.8ghz on my watercooling with an OG Apogee block. I was sporting an ATI x1900XTX with pride. Loved that card because it clocked like a dream. It was also in my water loop with a triple radiator and 3 103CFM Delta WFB1212MEs. I'll see if I can dig up any benchmarks if anyone is interested.

I perfer smoking a big fatty with my nvidia makes it seem fast(Geforce power lmwao)!!!

I should mention I'm all air cooled. It was built to be silent and is right next to the HT so I wanted it to be SHHHHHHHHHHH

I was a amd man before my laptop broke.

but now i want a laptop with an intel i7 on it

I am a AMD Sempron. lol

Included

22" Monitor

Custom built CPU

Logitech G15 Keyboard

Logitech Mouse

Pics soon as I get home.

What is a custom built CPU?

lol.

I Usually go for the best price/performance which has been AMD from the K5 days to Athlon XP, but I recently built a Intel Core i5 750 based system. Video cards I've had Nvidia and Ati, Right now its a Radeon 5770. I still like Nvidia cards better after dealing with the problems I've had with this card.

So Right now it is.

Core i5 750 overclocked to 3.8Ghz

4GB Corsair DDR3

Asus mobo (don't recall model off hand)

Radeon 5770

Corsair 850W power supply

Antec 300 case

yeah, im planning on OCing my CPU and i forgot to mention that my GPU is OCed just like 20Hz but that made a difference. i've heard ppl take my card which stock is 648 and beef it up to 720 or something like that. i just don't have a good artifact finder, i don't trust furmark sense ive heard it can f*ck up ur GPU, any insight on that?

Intel 2.4 core2duo, sapphire ati hd4850 1gb ddr3. In my HT case hooked up to my 65" DLP.

1.6GHz Amd Sempron with an Nvidia GeForce FX5200.

I will probably upgrade to Intel but I'm staying away from ATI.