Sign in to follow this  
wolflog

FI Q vs. IA Lethal Injection

To start off with, I have a 2000 Silverado ext.cab with RF 400.4 on mids/highs. Diamond Audio m361 components in the front doors and m341 components in the ream so I have quality mids/highs to hang with the subs I choose. I want to go with 2 12" subs in a 1.15cub ft box per sub(sealed). I will be running a RF BD1500.1 on the subs, at 13.8volts it puts out 1,627watts @ 2ohms. I was dead set on the IA Lethal Injection's, but I wanted to know what was everyone's impression of the FI Q. How does it compare to the LI in the air space I have and what are the pros and cons of each? I know the LI's come fully loaded, but you have to pay for the extras in the FI Q. I want something that hits all the notes it possibly can with the air space and power I can give it. Thanks in advance!

I have a pair of LI 15" and they are great drivers for the money. Loud, low and have great "SQ" imo.

Both drivers are geared for different purposes. No real comparison.

The Fi "Q" is desinged as a sound quality driver. Designed to cover all frequenices equally in a specified range.

Sorry to bring this back from the dead...OP, what subs did you end up going with? whats your opinion on the setup of subs you went with? Thanks