flipzslick

I got the best news ever!

First off after 6 great years my wedding is in 18 days!! And I just found out i'm going to be a father!!!!!!

That's the best wedding gift EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Double congrats and enjoy your blessings. :fing34: :fing34:

Based on the topic title I would have guessed getting a job but this is definitely better :lol2:

Very good news indeed.

My first baby is due in august.

Congrats dude!!

Congrats man!!! I remember when my wife told me!! I was like 2 months out from deploying, it was the greatest and worst news ever!!

I just don't feel it lol That's like getting a $1,000,000 bill/payment that you didn't agree to, or did you? The worlds population is growing at 90,000,000/year and we still can't take care of the people that are already here. We don't need more people, we're nowhere near prepared for +90,000,000/year (and that's going up). I'm pretty sure we have kids to feed our egos, to give someone something that we never had, and that's wrong, it's evil. Everytime you have a kid you drag an innocent soul down here from heaven to inhabit this horrible place. All psychics think it's "planned" before you're born, it's probably true, but what happends if I don't have a kid? Guess plans got changed huh? With 100,000 diseases that are 1-in-every-100,000, you might as well adopt if you don't want a 'tard, it's like gambling these days. Some things I wish my dad would have "gotten" before I was born is that 1) having kids is stupid and around age 16 they surpass your IQ, 2) I don't want to be here, 3) work on his personality because it sucks, 4) lose the ego, 5) "I'm going to be exactly how you raise me" is only true for things like communication, anger management, and IQ, so if you complain about my anger & foul language, that's YOUR fault. I'm glad this new generation is more advanced, I think when all the 20 year olds of today are 50 they'll still be like they're 20 - stress free, humorous, and smart. Don't have a life-epiphany in the room and pass out like Jung, congratulations. I'm supposed to have 2 kids by the time I'm 28. I'm not going to lie to them. I don't want kids and the only reason I ever would is because if it's true that they want to be here, than it's true that I'm one of the best choices they could make, and I'm sure if I say no they'll move on to some shit parent and that scares me.

@ re xxxv3 If your so against children maybe you should make your own post. not shit on someone elses.

Too bad your father didnt just shoot you on your mommas back.

Congrats. Kids change your life, and definitely for the better. I can't imagine what I'd do without my daughter. Oh, and my wife too. :peepwall:

Congrats and best wishes! :gayhaaay1:

Congrats x2!

:drink40:

And to the asshat RE xxxv3 best thing about you ran down your moms chin! :stfu2:

Thank you everyone! I'm still so estatic! Down side is I might have to take my 2 21 inch IA dp's out :( but maybe not : ) lol mght just get a beater lol. I have really been waiting a son or daughter, I have a blast with my nephew and neice.

@ rexxxv3 great way to burst someones bubble!!!

Not! I can't wait to be a father!

Thanks again everyone!!!

I just don't feel it lol That's like getting a $1,000,000 bill/payment that you didn't agree to, or did you? The worlds population is growing at 90,000,000/year and we still can't take care of the people that are already here. We don't need more people, we're nowhere near prepared for +90,000,000/year (and that's going up). I'm pretty sure we have kids to feed our egos, to give someone something that we never had, and that's wrong, it's evil. Everytime you have a kid you drag an innocent soul down here from heaven to inhabit this horrible place. All psychics think it's "planned" before you're born, it's probably true, but what happends if I don't have a kid? Guess plans got changed huh? With 100,000 diseases that are 1-in-every-100,000, you might as well adopt if you don't want a 'tard, it's like gambling these days. Some things I wish my dad would have "gotten" before I was born is that 1) having kids is stupid and around age 16 they surpass your IQ, 2) I don't want to be here, 3) work on his personality because it sucks, 4) lose the ego, 5) "I'm going to be exactly how you raise me" is only true for things like communication, anger management, and IQ, so if you complain about my anger & foul language, that's YOUR fault. I'm glad this new generation is more advanced, I think when all the 20 year olds of today are 50 they'll still be like they're 20 - stress free, humorous, and smart. Don't have a life-epiphany in the room and pass out like Jung, congratulations. I'm supposed to have 2 kids by the time I'm 28. I'm not going to lie to them. I don't want kids and the only reason I ever would is because if it's true that they want to be here, than it's true that I'm one of the best choices they could make, and I'm sure if I say no they'll move on to some shit parent and that scares me.

GDamn you are one screwed up little animal. You're geeked up.

OP Congrats, I bet you feel ontop of the world!! :drink40:

:ehh:

OP, congrats on the wifey and kid! :) they're fun (kids that is, no idea about wifes, but i love my niece and nephew!)

Congrats bro :drink40:

Congratz man!

Re xxxv3 is a dumbf*ck

Mead,

You're an idiot because you can't recite facts or read, all you did was say a shitty recycled joke you've heard on the internet, but I do agree, I'd rather have not been born, but who are you to have an opinion on that now that I'm already here? Where did I say that having kids was a mistake? I even went as far as saying they're planned, and that's the opposite of a mistake taken as a godly matter. You said something even worse than I did. I give my opinion on the ethics of having kids and you think you get to have one on the right or wrongfull actions of my father about something he did 22 years ago? If you re-read my post you'll learn that I'm not against kids but I see no logic in having them, besides mildly giving a shit that this race continues, which I don't, mostly because it's so dumb. I guess that makes me a terrorist or something, in your factual and educated opinon. Having kids is irresponsible in the grand scheme of things, you aren't doing the world a favor, you're satisfying your ego, just like you've done. If someone's going to expect congratulatories on a car audio forum (which I did congratulate) because he's having a kid than he can expect a hell of a lot worse than shitting on a thread, he's going to get a lot more of that this year, only it's real and infront of him. You should think before you speak, who the hell wants to read a thread about kids on a CAR AUDIO FORUM? NOT ME! Oldschool, that's nearly exactly what Mead said, can you not even think for yourself? Bursting bubbles... what kind of soon to be father is going to read what I said and think OH NO, I made a mistake! I really doubt his happiness went down, and again to the OP, congratulations, I'm sure it doesn't mean anything now that I've ruined this thread, while the other replys do because you know that a few people approve of your situation and now you can all rejoice in your high-chairs, diapers, bottles and such. Geeked up... I guess that means I'm smart, and yeah, I'm a mammal, what exactly does that mean? Is that like, southern slang used to socially acknowledge that being educated is undesirable? You think I'm fucked up? Look at some wordly statistics.

Congratulations OP for finding what has eluded many of us single people. That is true Love. I have a gf of 6 years that has 3 children from a previous relationship and they will always have a special place in my heart!

To: The Assclown (you know who you are), Just remember that all these children grow up. The next time you go into a fast food joint, think of what you said as they serve you. The next time you post something on this great forum, think of what you said as they offer an answer (if they even want to). And heaven forbid you have an accident and end up in the hospital, think about what you said as they are saving your life. I think you get my point. Children are gifts from God.

You hear that! This assclown, dumbfuck, is a gift from god!

I'm sure you've done something positive at some point in your life :)

Thanks for the support guys! Lol.

@rexxxv3 not I lost no exciyment over your ideas.

And yes this is a car audio forum BUT that's why I posted in "off topic" if you don't belive in kids or whatever your point was, then don't post about it in someones post about being excited about kids make your own post somewhere ELSE! Where all here to help each other and we tend to share about each others lives. And some people care!

Any way thanks again guys! This will be the longest nine months. We have decided I'm just going to finish off the year then tear it all out and put it in a cheap car just for comps. I just finised it to, 10 sheets mdf, 18hrs off hand sanding(flairing the slot port), and who knows how many hours of building and testing, finely hitting 157.8 on 2800w.

I gusse Ill just have to try to make it LOUDER lol.

So plan on a future build log. With 2 21 dp's and 4 20.1's in god knows what, maybe a camaro.