flipzslick

I got the best news ever!

Congrats Dude! Both on the Wedding and Kid. I can't wait to find a lady and contribute to overpopulation too! :)

Positive... I do psychic readings for free, I've been told I'm "10000x more psychic than Sylvia Brown", someone that charges $700/half an hour. I love kids and I'm happy for people who've had and are having them, I just can't not philosophise every major life change into how it affects the world. I'm going to adopt. I've said nothing but truth, I didn't at all say it was morally wrong, stupid, inconsiderate, a mistake, or anything else considered negative, unless it's to "give them what you didn't get", which is what my mom told me, I told her she should of had a better reason. Of course, every person wants their kid to be like a mini-me, their own blood, and I do too. If you want to change the world, it's a good idea to ask yourself these types of questions.... just not after a pregnancy. Bad timing, sorry. I'm born between Scorpio & Sagittarius, I've got a stinger with foot-in-mouth disease, I can't be expected to be passive on the bigger picture.

Rat, I get your point. What would life be like if we didn't have all of these awesome people? Don't we want more people reincarnating to speed up the process of reincarnation? That's where I lose everybody, nobody cares.

Mead,

You're an idiot because you can't recite facts or read, all you did was say a shitty recycled joke you've heard on the internet, but I do agree, I'd rather have not been born, but who are you to have an opinion on that now that I'm already here? Where did I say that having kids was a mistake? I even went as far as saying they're planned, and that's the opposite of a mistake taken as a godly matter. You said something even worse than I did. I give my opinion on the ethics of having kids and you think you get to have one on the right or wrongfull actions of my father about something he did 22 years ago? If you re-read my post you'll learn that I'm not against kids but I see no logic in having them, besides mildly giving a shit that this race continues, which I don't, mostly because it's so dumb. I guess that makes me a terrorist or something, in your factual and educated opinon. Having kids is irresponsible in the grand scheme of things, you aren't doing the world a favor, you're satisfying your ego, just like you've done. If someone's going to expect congratulatories on a car audio forum (which I did congratulate) because he's having a kid than he can expect a hell of a lot worse than shitting on a thread, he's going to get a lot more of that this year, only it's real and infront of him. You should think before you speak, who the hell wants to read a thread about kids on a CAR AUDIO FORUM? NOT ME! Oldschool, that's nearly exactly what Mead said, can you not even think for yourself? Bursting bubbles... what kind of soon to be father is going to read what I said and think OH NO, I made a mistake! I really doubt his happiness went down, and again to the OP, congratulations, I'm sure it doesn't mean anything now that I've ruined this thread, while the other replys do because you know that a few people approve of your situation and now you can all rejoice in your high-chairs, diapers, bottles and such. Geeked up... I guess that means I'm smart, and yeah, I'm a mammal, what exactly does that mean? Is that like, southern slang used to socially acknowledge that being educated is undesirable? You think I'm fucked up? Look at some wordly statistics.

Please, dont flatter yourself. Never said you were fucked up, so I guess thats what you think of yourself. I bet you do acid. lol Who gives a flying fuck you are one sick bastard. You can shove your statistics up your ass. I'm done with you. Go kill yourself or something, And don't adopt a kid, you will probably drive him/her to commit suicide.

Congrats and good luck!

Mead,

You're an idiot because you can't recite facts or read, all you did was say a shitty recycled joke you've heard on the internet, but I do agree, I'd rather have not been born, but who are you to have an opinion on that now that I'm already here? Where did I say that having kids was a mistake? I even went as far as saying they're planned, and that's the opposite of a mistake taken as a godly matter. You said something even worse than I did. I give my opinion on the ethics of having kids and you think you get to have one on the right or wrongfull actions of my father about something he did 22 years ago? If you re-read my post you'll learn that I'm not against kids but I see no logic in having them, besides mildly giving a shit that this race continues, which I don't, mostly because it's so dumb. I guess that makes me a terrorist or something, in your factual and educated opinon. Having kids is irresponsible in the grand scheme of things, you aren't doing the world a favor, you're satisfying your ego, just like you've done. If someone's going to expect congratulatories on a car audio forum (which I did congratulate) because he's having a kid than he can expect a hell of a lot worse than shitting on a thread, he's going to get a lot more of that this year, only it's real and infront of him. You should think before you speak, who the hell wants to read a thread about kids on a CAR AUDIO FORUM? NOT ME! Oldschool, that's nearly exactly what Mead said, can you not even think for yourself? Bursting bubbles... what kind of soon to be father is going to read what I said and think OH NO, I made a mistake! I really doubt his happiness went down, and again to the OP, congratulations, I'm sure it doesn't mean anything now that I've ruined this thread, while the other replys do because you know that a few people approve of your situation and now you can all rejoice in your high-chairs, diapers, bottles and such. Geeked up... I guess that means I'm smart, and yeah, I'm a mammal, what exactly does that mean? Is that like, southern slang used to socially acknowledge that being educated is undesirable? You think I'm fucked up? Look at some wordly statistics.

Does the car audio Emo need a hug.

Go write a poem you silly little bitch!

Positive... I do psychic readings for free, I've been told I'm "10000x more psychic than Sylvia Brown", someone that charges $700/half an hour. I love kids and I'm happy for people who've had and are having them, I just can't not philosophise every major life change into how it affects the world. I'm going to adopt. I've said nothing but truth, I didn't at all say it was morally wrong, stupid, inconsiderate, a mistake, or anything else considered negative, unless it's to "give them what you didn't get", which is what my mom told me, I told her she should of had a better reason. Of course, every person wants their kid to be like a mini-me, their own blood, and I do too. If you want to change the world, it's a good idea to ask yourself these types of questions.... just not after a pregnancy. Bad timing, sorry. I'm born between Scorpio & Sagittarius, I've got a stinger with foot-in-mouth disease, I can't be expected to be passive on the bigger picture.

Rat, I get your point. What would life be like if we didn't have all of these awesome people? Don't we want more people reincarnating to speed up the process of reincarnation? That's where I lose everybody, nobody cares.

OHHHH, he's delusional. It makes sense now. Your excessive generalized "facts" show your true intelligence and skewed perception of the world.

OP Congrats man! Hopefully I will be that lucky, love my new little cousins.

*Edit* Oh, and why would he need a forum if he is psychic, seems he should be able to figure out what is wrong with his current set up or if he will like his next one :popcorn:

Edited by NCSU ECE