rmzsuzuki89

4 DP21 Wall Build

Makin' good progress :fing34:

keep the great work up looking real good cant what to see termlab scores

2nuhwfp.jpg

2jigyx.jpg

Fitting the top.

jidxeu.jpg

Had to do it in two pieces because one wouldn't fit between the A-pillars to get it in haha. There will be layers of 2x4's in the middle where the port will be.

ixr3hk.jpg

Gonna start organizing there better pretty soon.

2hxllkz.jpg

keep the great work up looking real good cant what to see termlab scores

Thanks, and me either.

Thats one solid lookin' box you got going there, should handle the abuse nicely.biggrin.gif Keep up the good work.trink40.gif

Thats one solid lookin' box you got going there, should handle the abuse nicely.biggrin.gif Keep up the good work.trink40.gif

Thanks

A lil more will get done today, but nothing major until I can get out and a few more sheets of mdf.

My gf wanted to do something, so I mixed her up some putty.

2cmnjoz.jpg

wt8uif.jpg

dgnryb.jpg

2dujlet.jpg

ix797t.jpg

That's all for now, gonna try to work a lil more on it tomorrow.

Got a lil more done today.

bet540.jpg

313658x.jpg

v31rtc.jpg

apec8g.jpg

t0jkog.jpg

qohnp1.jpg

Couldn't get a good pic of the whole thing lol.

244wuad.jpg

Gonna start on the port and baffles later this weekend or next week.

A little update. Things have slowed way down, so I wanna pick it up again.

Threw the two 10"s in a 4th that I built for my gf in for something temp.

2im6gck.jpg

1268t3m.jpg

Started to try to round out all of the seem and corner areas. But when I figured out that it would a shitton of putty I was like F that lol.

w6p62t.jpg

And what it looks like now with the temp setup in.

27xp5zk.jpg

Looks F...ing great!!!! Very Nice!!! :fing34::fing34::fing34:

I saw this on expedition forums. I'm thinking about getting an expedition and was curious to see what kind of builds were out there on them. The funny thing is I first saw this build here and didn't notice it was an expedition. When I started hunting out expy builds I ran across your build when I saw that pic of ur dad prepping the golf cart for the sub and was like sob I've seen this before.

The wall is way too extreme for me but I like the balls it takes to run something like this. I'm a family man. Im planning on taking out the third row and moving the second row back and doing a conversion van kind of thing. It will probably be a 4 seater with lots of floor space and lots of cargo area for an oversize box.

I found an 02 eb for 7k but it's high mileage so idk yet.

This is by far the best expedition build I have found. I dug through cardomain pretty far and wasn't all that impressed.

I can't remember if u said- are you running dual alts?

Looks F...ing great!!!! Very Nice!!! :fing34::fing34::fing34:

Thanks

:popcorn:

Popcorn sounds good now for some reason lol.

I saw this on expedition forums. I'm thinking about getting an expedition and was curious to see what kind of builds were out there on them. The funny thing is I first saw this build here and didn't notice it was an expedition. When I started hunting out expy builds I ran across your build when I saw that pic of ur dad prepping the golf cart for the sub and was like sob I've seen this before.

The wall is way too extreme for me but I like the balls it takes to run something like this. I'm a family man. Im planning on taking out the third row and moving the second row back and doing a conversion van kind of thing. It will probably be a 4 seater with lots of floor space and lots of cargo area for an oversize box.

I found an 02 eb for 7k but it's high mileage so idk yet.

This is by far the best expedition build I have found. I dug through cardomain pretty far and wasn't all that impressed.

I can't remember if u said- are you running dual alts?

Haha nice, small world.

I will have duals here in the future, but not immediately. Looking to run quad eventually.

Doing a lil glass work today. Burns like hell when it gets on the skin lol.

Cloth up.

31626mb.jpg

27zhr80.jpg

First layer of resin on the cloth, tons of mat coming next lol.

2dvlhrm.jpg

My lil fan doing work on those fumes lol.

2vansdx.jpg

damn dude. that shit looks good bro. keep it up. i get upset when iget on and you havnt updated. GET OFF THE COMPUTER AND GET BACK TO WORK. lol

Liked this pic for some reason, gonna look real good when I organize the wires.

5vruhx.jpg

Put another layer of mat on, this is what it looks like now. I've glassed inside boxes on the wood, but never something like this with the cloth not against anything hard behind it. So I guess you could say that it's my first time glassing. Doesn't look too bad imo, just some places to smooth out.

2r7o9bl.jpg

damn dude. that shit looks good bro. keep it up. i get upset when iget on and you havnt updated. GET OFF THE COMPUTER AND GET BACK TO WORK. lol

Haha I took a break to eat and get out of the fumes for a couple minutes lol.

I'm thinking about drilling a couple holes in the wood behind where the fiberglass is and filling the area with expanding foam. Just gotta make sure I don't put too much in and pop the fiberglass out lol.