rmzsuzuki89

4 DP21 Wall Build

Lookin great man. Glad you are gettin the kinks worked out. There might be a meter session goin down in Wesley Chapel on the 21st of this month. Still in the development stage right now, but if it pans out I will shoot you a PM and we can get this beast on a TL FTW!

Should check out my new budget build I just finished. Pretty happy for the $500 I got into it.

Lookin great man. Glad you are gettin the kinks worked out. There might be a meter session goin down in Wesley Chapel on the 21st of this month. Still in the development stage right now, but if it pans out I will shoot you a PM and we can get this beast on a TL FTW!

Should check out my new budget build I just finished. Pretty happy for the $500 I got into it.

I may be able to make it out, I'm still working out some issues trying to run without the Maxxlink.

Alright I'm back lol. Haven't been to active lately.

I did get a lil more done on the wall. I was gonna redo the baffles, but I figured that I'd leave them be for a while and see how they do on the new amp.

Did get me some terminals.

kalb15.jpg

My helper.

2yo78zl.jpg

2mqrip3.jpg

23j3d3b.jpg

2rm3vht.jpg

2rdhths.jpg

14vp7d0.jpg

Now, I did all of this maybe 3 weeks ago. Since then I've decided to go a different route amp wise, so only one of the sides will be used...O well, at least I have symmetry lol.

Gonna get to work wrapping the wall and trim pieces, painting the port and back wall of the inside of the box, and sealing it off here pretty soon. I've been too pre-occupied with other things to worry much about my car. Hopefully I can get back to it a little better.

Edited by rmzsuzuki89

Bring on the updates you have kept us in the dark far to long...

welcome back, woot.

what amp issues are you having?

Lol thanks. and no issues, just the lack of an amp at the moment lol.

Bring on the updates you have kept us in the dark far to long...

Haha updates are on the way.

Build looks sick so far, really looking forward to seeing this beast in action. :popcorn:

Thanks...Me too, just waiting ont he amp. Still gotta seal it off and do vinyl and paint too though.

Come on Wednesday!!! :popcorn:

Score :drink40:

loooks amazing bro......how far is st pete from orlando

Thanks...And about an hour and a half depending on speed and traffic.

i knew these existed but have never seen someone own it. i've seen companies and such but damn is that going to be nice

Badass amp

loooks amazing bro......how far is st pete from orlando

Thanks...And about an hour and a half depending on speed and traffic.

are there any car clubs around that area or people looking for 1? I'm putting together the pieces for my own right now and need more members