hi, i am thinking about getting a jl audio xd600/6 and going 2 way active using my 9887 for the processing. and i plan on using channels 1 and 2 for the tweeters. and 3 and 4 bridged for 1 midbass and channels 5 and 6 for the other midbass. now i am wondering by doing that. will i lose some features such as time alignment? or should it be ok as long as i have the rca's matched up right, thank you. and also i plan on doing the 2 way active this way with that amp because it is going in a truck so space is limited and this is only option that i can think of that can give me the power i want and still keep me within budget. thank you.

You will not lose any functionality.

What is your budget and how much power are you looking for and at what impedance?

around 350 is my budget . i figure that since the xd600/6 is $ 500 authorized i should be able to get a non authorized one for around $350 when they pop up on the net. and i am looking for around 125rms @ at 4 ohms.but my main problem is the size of the amp. like right now i have a sax100.4D that wont fit in the jump seat area of my truck so right now i have it on the floor in the extended cab part k. so i need something that is no longer then 15 inches long or the terminals are not on the ends. but i am liking the flexibility that the xd6006 would have for future uses.

That is a very nice looking amplifier with a lot of flexiability, good choice!

What size mid/midbass are you looking at?

Vehicle?

the vehicle is a 2002 frontier. and i am looking at getting 6.5" mid bass.also i have been leaning towards sea prestige P18RNX for the midbass and SEAS Prestige 27TAFNC/G for the tweeter

Edited by SouthPole1989

Two FYI's.

The P18 is a midrange, not a midbass

The ER18 is superior in pretty much every way, no reason to buy the P anymore. :)

Two FYI's.

The P18 is a midrange, not a midbass

The ER18 is superior in pretty much every way, no reason to buy the P anymore. :)

thanks i will look into the ER18 :)