///M5

Just another reason to buy from Don at SDS

My beef with second skin - DIYMA.com

Considering I'd guess it'll be deleted or reworked, I'll quote the thread here. Particularly funny to me since Ant argued with me over the benefits of including the CCF on the MLV a few times. I guess he finally realized.

I have to work much more now a days for less money and have more responsibility' date='

This in turn is making me a very picky shopper, in looking at dealing with sound deadening products.

I read as much on the subject as I could before shelling out cash for product…

My major beef here is sell what you say you sell, change your product? Better change what you say you are selling, I don’t think that’s asking for a whole lot, yes ANT this is directed at you, in front of god and country.

The B-stock Damplifier Pro product is fine, and I got what I ordered.

Luxury Liner™ is not what your site claims it to be, lets look at some facts from your site, literally the FAQ tab under this product, states that an open cell backing is on the product, I spoke to you about this and nothing has changed on your web site, I have also givin you the time to do so before posting anything. the PDF instructions say the same thing foam backing, this is in fact what you say you are selling,

I am livid at the fact I was sent plain MLV, and you seem to think your website told me something it in fact did not, its all over your own website that it has a foam backing.

Is this a big deal? Well lets see, I now need a damping layer and vinyl glue, my weekend install plans shot to hell, gotta go back to sea for a month before I can even place an order. and yet more money to get …to where I thought I already was,

As read under the directions to use your product, as read under the FAQ of your product, as read under your own forums of your product….

This my friend is just plain and simple.....its not ok, and is in fact false advertising of your product…on your own site…

Sell what you say, have integrity and do what you say…

Not pleased with what I was sent, nor your response to me, nor knowing and continuing to have false information on your website about your products misleading yet more people shelling out there hard earned money….

I feel better now, rant off, a solid sound deadener showdown customer from now on…

HYS[/quote']

I remember reading that it changed from foam backing to no foam not long ago and Brad complained that the description on the website didn't change...

X2 ^ but still unfortunate when anyone feels ripped off regardless of the company.

Funny how Second Skin says they are an innovator but are more of a follower than anything else!

Just sounds like he forgot to edit the often overlooked FAQ? Don't really see the big dealy here.

Just sounds like he forgot to edit the often overlooked FAQ? Don't really see the big dealy here.

its no big deal to you, my install plans pushed back yet again, and I paid for all this, it was a big deal to me my freind, and the infomation was in fact wrong and wrong in many places

on the website...

this is not the place for this thread, if you have an issue with Anthony, please either PM him, or post in his section.

I am not sure why Shawn feels the need to post this up on this forum, as he knows this won't fly here.

Mark,

Delete one of my posts or threads again without a PM or a note in the thread to me explaining why and you won't see me on any of your forums ever again.

Note, this isn't about deleting it, but the communication. I won't tolerate an environment where things don't get communicated. It is your forum, you can do what you want with the content I am definitely not questioning that; however, if what I type you don't like you owe it to me to let me know. In no means am I telling you what you should put on your forum, but if you want to keep the people happy who spend more time than you do here making it the place it is you owe them a simple note when you do something like that.

Sean

Mark,

Delete one of my posts or threads again without a PM or a note in the thread to me explaining why and you won't see me on any of your forums ever again.

Note, this isn't about deleting it, but the communication. I won't tolerate an environment where things don't get communicated. It is your forum, you can do what you want with the content I am definitely not questioning that; however, if what I type you don't like you owe it to me to let me know. In no means am I telling you what you should put on your forum, but if you want to keep the people happy who spend more time than you do here making it the place it is you owe them a simple note when you do something like that.

Sean

this is soooo wrong of you to post in a public section. Do NOT threaten me with something I wouldn't mind happening anyways, i've had enough of your drama and condescending tone over the years.

I need not to warn you that i'm moving your thread, you know this is out of line to begin with, you only posted it for drama purposes. Grow up. Please!

The Moderating Team Section is private and it wasn't a threat, but a statement and request.

The Moderating Team Section is private and it wasn't a threat, but a statement and request.

This was initially posted in OT, that is what i'm referring too...

The choice is yours. Either grow up, play nice with others, or just don't post. IDK either way. I've just had enough.

He was talking about your blatant attempt to bring down Second skin in the main forum.

Mark,

Sean

LOL

a mod, threatening the admin of the site! Classic..

That isn't a threat, but a statement. I even stated he could do whatever he wants with his forum, just that it might make it so I am not interested in being a part of it. Not like I said I'd do anything other than leave so I am not sure why you read that as a threat. Perhaps remove the emotional blinders and it'll be more clear.

That isn't a threat, but a statement. I even stated he could do whatever he wants with his forum, just that it might make it so I am not interested in being a part of it. Not like I said I'd do anything other than leave so I am not sure why you read that as a threat. Perhaps remove the emotional blinders and it'll be more clear.

Emotional blinders?

Perhaps you should review the last 10 or so threads you have started or replied to regarding Second Skin before you claim anyone else is posting with emotional drive.

Seems like there is more emotional enregy in your attacks, than in my interpretation of your reply to this thread being moved.

ANT