sandt38

My Brahma moos

:+1:

Just stopping by to show some support for Nick and the SI guys.

I'll follow Chris' (geolemon) lead I guess.

Im older than the dirt (the dirt being Chris) and I have been in to audio for quite a while. I've been a member of several forums for several years now, some of you may recognize the name. I really only frequent a few forums, and most of them are in support of their owners. www.caraudiotalk.com is my home really, I am a super moderator there and I have my own support section for my sales site, www.sound-foundations.us . I am an online authorized BEtter Audio dealer (I believe I am the only one right now, but there are several reps) and Adire dealer. Maybe someday Nick will say, hey dude, why don't you sell my gear too, but maybe not :lol: .

I like to think I am fairly smart. I actually deal with 12 volt electrical systems for a living. I am an AC Delco Master automotive technician with over 40 AC certifications from simple starting and charging systems to some of the most complex on car computer and information transfer systems (IP bus transfer modules) in the world. I was a professional tuner for a few years and our primary focus was on Corvettes (from the ZR1 on down) and our world remouned status was with Buick Grand Nationals. We had a NHRA SS/DX class world record setting Grand National. A V6 running in the low 8s at 170MPH.

My car is a 1986 Buick Grand National that turns out 11.84 in the quarter at 119MPH. 485HP and 550Lb Ft of torque. This spring I am expecting bigger numbers as I have just done alot of work to it. In it's trunk resides a Brahma MKII (inverted, I'm a leg and butt man :) ) in 1.9 feet tuned to 23.5 Hz. It is powered by a class AB Cadence Z7000HC that was benched at almost 1700WRMS. I run Koda 6.1s up front through a Cadence Q3000 (soon to be replaced by a Butler Tube Driver Blue 2150), all run via a Premier DEH-P740MP.

wow welcome, and hey could you post pics of your car in the auto performance section??? that would be kick arse :slayer:

edit denim: I just saw the pics in the other section :P

GN= YUMMY! GNX= YUMMIER! Is that a word?

...as I have just done alot of work to it.

Done as in completed?

What did you end up doing to the heads?

Last we spoke, you just found that problem, tore it apart, were going to do something... I'm interested in hearing what you did!

Every time I think of calling, it's 11pm.. like now! :lol::unsure:

nice to see another adire guy here! :slayer: