porkchop

Slamology.....Central Indiana

I have a Question!

This is my first audio comp, It's kinda confusing as to what class to enter.

My gear consists of:

2-15's on R/F t15001 @ 1650rms

4-6x9's on a R/F t4004

270 amp H/O alt and two batteries.

Shelf/wall style enclosure.........

Any suggestions?

I wanna go but no funds for fun as of right now.

Go for it, take some pictures. :) Be the technical support for SSA members attending. ;) ;)

SPL ain't my thing. I'd probably do more damage than good.....

but alcohol is officially banned, as are glass bottles (and weapons).

Pffft......nevermind, no sense in going now.

:ohnoes9:

Just kidding.

just req some vaycay time! i will be there for sure!!! i cant wait!!!

I have a Question!

My gear consists of:

4-6x9's on a R/F t4004

Any suggestions?

I'd love to help you with that question, but I honestly have no clue. This is the best I can do: Slamology - DB Drag Racing Rules and Classes

Anybody have any suggestions for him? :puzzled:

but alcohol is officially banned, as are glass bottles (and weapons).

Pffft......nevermind, no sense in going now.

:ohnoes9:

Just kidding.

I know...right??? Remember that was official...unofficially, don't get caught :peepwall: (except the weapons...we're make love not war kinda hippies around here) Think party cups! lol

i want to go lets hope everything works out as planned and i can make it there, it would be nice to go to a big show and finally say ive heard and seen some loud ass systems,

I have a Question!

My gear consists of:

4-6x9's on a R/F t4004

Any suggestions?

I have a suggestion?! Get lots of video's :captain::drink40:

I have a Question!

My gear consists of:

4-6x9's on a R/F t4004

Any suggestions?

Oh hell yeah!!!!

I'm even taking my power converter so I can recharge the battery on the video camera!! :woot:

Now what class should I enter as or do I just say heck with it and show up hoping they'll be cool and help out?

P.S. yeah yeah I know..... get out there and finish the box........LOL I'm stepping out right now..... :fing34:

I have a Question!

My gear consists of:

4-6x9's on a R/F t4004

Any suggestions?

Oh hell yeah!!!!

I'm even taking my power converter so I can recharge the battery on the video camera!! :woot:

Now what class should I enter as or do I just say heck with it and show up hoping they'll be cool and help out?

P.S. yeah yeah I know..... get out there and finish the box........LOL I'm stepping out right now..... :fing34:

Last year you had to sit in a big ass line and they looked at you're car subs and amps, batteries all that and decided what class you should be in.

^^^^^That's what I need right there :woot: A dumby line for me so I know I'm in the right class......assuming everything is installed back in my truck :drink40:

this year, if anyone has a HD camcorder, they should send me the footage, and I will make a sweet video for the youtube channel. Thanks for Rep'in SSA at this event!

this year, if anyone has a HD camcorder, they should send me the footage, and I will make a sweet video for the youtube channel. Thanks for Rep'in SSA at this event!

It's not HD, but I'll have a ton of video footage!!

I may have to send ya a disc though, my internet is turtle speed...LOL

This is going to be an amazing event! i cant wait until i get to start making my drive there.

i hope i get to meet all you guys. wish there was an easy way to find you guys lol

This is going to be an amazing event! i cant wait until i get to start making my drive there.

i hope i get to meet all you guys. wish there was an easy way to find you guys lol

Are you competing? I hope so! They be a few of us up there all weekend. (just look for my blue ranger, pics in my build log)

Are you competing? I hope so! They be a few of us up there all weekend. (just look for my blue ranger, pics in my build log)

Yes sir i am competing, i am also going to be there all weekend. I am bringing a girl with me to try and seal the deal and I am using this small vacay to help me make her mine for good lol. even tho this vacay is about my self :fing34: lol

i have pics of my car also in my build log. probably tho only white envoy missing center caps on my rims :( its like a VERY sexy girl with a gap between her teeth

Edited by hove

Yes sir i am competing, i am also going to be there all weekend. I am bringing a girl with me to try and seal the deal and I am using this small vacay to help me make her mine for good lol. even tho this vacay is about my self :fing34: lol

i have pics of my car also in my build log. probably tho only white envoy missing center caps on my rims :( its like a VERY sexy girl with a gap between her teeth

I probably have the only jimmy with dents all the fuck over it lol. You will probably be the only one with AA subs lol.

That makes me happy lol. I like being diffrent. This AA sub was worth it. It's exactly where I want me system to be :) it's gonna be an amazing time meeting everyone

That makes me happy lol. I like being diffrent. This AA sub was worth it. It's exactly where I want me system to be :) it's gonna be an amazing time meeting everyone

Almost evey show I go to that's how it is haha. Last year when I ran a xcon noone accept 2 people knew who ssa was and the year before that I had a bl and noone knew what that was and now I have aq's and noone will probably know what they are either haha.

Hove, just look for a bunch of people wearing black TEAM IAK t's sweating their asses off...LOL! I will probably be the only Ford Escape on 22's running 8" subs :drink40: I'm hoping to make some people get that "WTF!!! those are 8's??!!" look on their face :peepwall:

Hove, just look for a bunch of people wearing black TEAM IAK t's sweating their asses off...LOL! I will probably be the only Ford Escape on 22's running 8" subs :drink40: I'm hoping to make some people get that "WTF!!! those are 8's??!!" look on their face :peepwall:

LOL all black t's? man o man that's gonna be a hot weekend for you guys. This is going to be an great time. I hope my new box will be here for the comp i really want to be able to compete. Do any of you have a hotel planned out already? or any you guys can suggest that is decent in price? not looking for $200 a night lol

LOL....

Icons, dropping crystal clear lows !!!! :woot:

See ya guys in less than 2 weeks!!

LOL....

Icons, dropping crystal clear lows !!!! :woot:

See ya guys in less than 2 weeks!!

:woot: :woot:

A good place to look for a hotel would be in the Beech Grove area. It's on the south side of Indy and is a quick jog over to the Marion County fairgrounds which is where the show is at.

Pre-registered and ready for the show!!!! :fing34: