porkchop

Slamology.....Central Indiana

Finally 20 min away!!! I had a hole 7 hrs to think about the rebuild. I am thinking 2X 18" and a sundown 4500 or 4X sundown 2500 strapped to both subs. Inner changeable ports. Something along the lines of that. Not site what subs yet

not sure what subs yet WTF!!!!! its pretty clear to me 2 mayhems and 4 2500s. the 1 subs sounds great and im not a big fan of the sound the 4500 gives. i picked up the 3500 because the 2k sounded good and they all come from the same build house..the 45 comes from another. problem solved

you are a sick minded individual sir! lmao

that is extreme for sure....

i need more power,

i think for now, two more 1500d's and get my voltage sqaured away!

then rebuild......

ol' jason got's me looking at a walk through instead of a wagon now....hmmm

glad you are home safe....and yet today instead of tomorrow.....

about to hit the sheets for the night,

really doubting work tomorrow, lol

great meeting up with you bro....

will hollar at you real soon...

early july show up there in chicago.... be a easy one to hit..for all of us in central IN.

chop

When is and where is the next show at. I need to see idle I can get something built

chicaago too far for ya bro?

Ehh, Not really... Most of you havent heard about my licenses situation :P Got it suspended due to grades and how many days i missed at school.. So I have to wait till school is back in.

So either I have my mom take me :shrug: or Sean if he wants to go.. My exhaust gives him a headache tho lol. But If I do I want to compete. I need to learn the rules and what not also. The build should be easy but I need to find a amp.

Well hmmmm, let me think for a minute on that one chop.....ok, thought about it. The answer to the question is HELL YEAH!! :fing34: What kind of Chicago fan would I be if I missed that one and a chance to be next to Soldier Field again :woot: Looks like a road trip is in order to me :drink40:

July 10th, you actually commented on the thread.....LOL :drink40: The hosts have alot of AQ setups.

Mikey, your whole truck has flex bro :drink40: I say you do a wall next and add another 3k :fing34:

Mikey, your whole truck has flex bro :drink40: I say you do a wall next and add another 3k :fing34:

See I was thinking about takin the back seats out adding 2 more under the window line and addin 3 more 3k's. Haha

LOL, you and Hove talking about going crazy with your rebuilds :drink40:

Well yea haha we don't have families or anything. I might jus drop a couple classes and buy jordans night recone it to a 12 buy another recone it to a 12 and throw like 6-12' on them. 6 daily 12burp.

You guys make make my idea for adding 4 more 8's seem like a turd.....LMAO!

Word Im trying to get started on a build for a burp at Chicago. But I need to know what class I would be in if I stayed behind the bpillar

Sub up port forward with a concrete form tube. I will try to get it tuned to 23hz :P

The port and sub will be the same as seans.. 12" port in diameter and 4' long

If I cant do sub up, Ill do what sean did sub forward port forward... But I need to know how to tune low like 23 hz.

God I need a quick 150 build.

Edited by Dizzzle

You kidding right? Haha.

Good luck on tuning a 12" concrete form to 23hz and then getting a 150 outta that car. And good luck on getting 10 cuft net to get your port length to be near 4 ft.

You kidding right? Haha.

Good luck on tuning a 12" concrete form to 23hz and then getting a 150 outta that car. And good luck on getting 10 cuft net to get your port length to be near 4 ft.

shut up noob :P

No, The scion tc peaks at like 23, 40(something) and some where in the 50s. And I said I would like to do a 23hz build but It might not be possible. Im not a box builder nor designer so I have no clue If adding 2 12" concrete tubes would lower or raise.. But If its not possible I would do the in the low 40hz build...

Seans 5 1/2 cuft net and is 35hz... Wondering if lowering the box size and the same port would raise the Frequency..?

A noob calling other people noob. Now that's funny.

Adding another 12" port is going to raise the tuning through the roof and lowering the box size would also raise tuning. Think about where Sean's port is now and if he's at 35hz tuning, where the hell would the port be if its at 23hz tuning?

And I bet your peak at 23hz is no where near as high as your peak at 40hz.

the Chicago trip might work for me!!! i will try :werd_msword:

the new build is in effect. i will be working on it. it will take me a few months but it will get there

A noob calling other people noob. Now that's funny.

Adding another 12" port is going to raise the tuning through the roof and lowering the box size would also raise tuning. Think about where Sean's port is now and if he's at 35hz tuning, where the hell would the port be if its at 23hz tuning?

And I bet your peak at 23hz is no where near as high as your peak at 40hz.

...I have no clue . I said, The car has 3 peaks. and 23 was one of them. Which I also said I would Like to tune there... But which I cant. But it will be in the 40s

Phi have you thought of a new build?

I got half the build done. Too lazy to finish. I am starting the home theater set-up though. 11 cuft tuned to 17hz. Yeah.... :)

I got half the build done. Too lazy to finish. I am starting the home theater set-up though. 11 cuft tuned to 17hz. Yeah.... :)

Lol flex the roof off your house.. You have to get a demo video once you do that lol.

I hit 146.4 @ 32hz during the elimination rounds.....

But, when you're in the wall class against the Stetsom guy hitting 160's......

well, you just get your ass handed to ya. I got beat by 3db. during my elimination run.....

I need 3 more db!!!! LOL Hell make it 4!!!!

Xcons are worth 4 debeez.. Then just flow me those icons.. :)

btw was it the the stensom guy with two 14kds and two 18" lvl5s? He was a dick.. I went up to the van to get some pix and he shut the hatch and mugged the shit out of me.. And when the guy with the integra went over there and tried to talk to him because they were teammates he ignored him.. So..

Edited by cranberryyumyum

Yep, that was the guy!

Hove, Mikey, and my bud Mason went over to see if he'd give us the cold shoulder too....

Actually he was really cool to us and answered questions and said thank you for our comments...

Although you weren't the only one I've heard negative comments about that guy from.

I guess we caught him in a good mood?

Oh, and I'll make sure I take good care of these Icon's for ya then!

(Mark just got a stiffy after reading this. LOL)

I'm seriously thinking about a re-build next year.

Never satisfied, always want more db's!! :drink40:

Looks like all of IAK is going to be in the process of rebuilds over the year. The stetsom guy was pretty cool to me, he and a couple of his guys even asked to demo my 8's :drink40: That number you hit Jason for the tuning of that box is pretty damn retarded. A few people were like, is that all he hit with that setup?...not knowing it's tuned to 27hz :woot: