porkchop

Slamology.....Central Indiana

You already know! LOL, I'll be there regardless to if my ride is ready or not.....if only as a spectator :drink40:

IAK, we have to have our pre-registration in by June 07 !

YAK (you already know lol) I'll be there. Hopefully and more than likely will be competing. With hopefully higher scores this year.

What kind of ass clown would do this

"Token" woofers are strictly prohibited. If a competitor has installed woofers in such a manner as to circumvent the competitor classification system, the competitor may be re-classified or disqualified at the sole discretion of the head judge.

Example:

A competitor who normally competes in the Super Street 1-2 class shows up at an event and decides that his normal class is too competitive for his taste. In an effort to circumvent the competitor classification system and move up into the Super Street 3-4 class, the competitor borrows 2 woofers and then lays them in the back of his vehicle. Now, there are a total of 4 woofers in the vehicle, even though the 2 woofers he just "installed" are not a legitimate part of the sound system. Activities such as this are strictly prohibited.

Oh yeah!, I'm there again too!

But this time............I shall compete! :werd_msword:

wow, that is rather strange......

no worries though, no room for two more subs in the Dakota, lol

chop

You'd be surprised as to who would try what......

I'll actually be off work that weekend so I should meet some more people from SSA :drink40:

Haha that's where we met last year chuck that's is also the same day iak was in the making.

Yeah, how could I forget?......I burnt the shit outta my head with the fresh fade :ohnoes9: LMAO!

i gotta take my ass to bed....

some one transfere the key points of the show, that are being whored up in shizzzon's build log over to here, please....lol

sorry for jacking your thread over there bro!

food , family, fun................ imagine finding IAK there!!!

i'll hollar later fellars

chop

Yeah, how could I forget?......I burnt the shit outta my head with the fresh fade :ohnoes9: LMAO!

Shit yea I remember that haha. You had a towel on you're head the whole time lol.

You better compete I wanna see what those things will do. Ha

Hey everybody! It's Brandy at Slamology. I'm glad some of you are making the trip....let me know if you have any questions! Can't wait to meet ya!!! :)

You better compete I wanna see what those things will do. Ha

I almost entered last year, but I just had a new windshield put in and thought I like having glass in the truck so............

This year is a different story though!

My windshield needs to be replaced again (thanks salt truck)

but I'm getting that done in the next week or two.

I'll be cool to finally put some faces with screen names too!

I hope to see ya'll there!

I'll be the guy with the Sonic Blue Ranger and of course the Team SSA representing on the rear cap window! :woot:

P.S. last year was sunny and hot as hell, hopefully the weather cooperates!

Hey everybody! It's Brandy at Slamology. I'm glad some of you are making the trip....let me know if you have any questions! Can't wait to meet ya!!! :)

hello, welcome to SSA!

In fact, I do have a question....

is there any restrictions that we should be aware of as far as bringing our canopy tents, grill, coolers, grub, lawn chairs, games( corn hole), etc. ?

If I can talk audiolife into to carpooling with me, and if I actually remember the dates....I may go spectate.

If I can talk audiolife into to carpooling with me, and if I actually remember the dates....I may go spectate.

Go for it, take some pictures. :) Be the technical support for SSA members attending. ;) ;)

I like the way you're thinkin denim :fing34: The show isn't just all car audio though even though that's my main reason for going. It has a mix of just about every type of vehicle you could think of in a huge assortment of levels. Slammed, lifted, chopped, "under construction", exotics, bikes, and of course live music along with a bikini competition. You get to see some really killer installs and some WTF were they thinkin installs, LOL :popcorn: They had a few drift cars last year, some old school muscle, huge ass lifted trucks and a custom bike that the guy said pretty much cost him his marriage :ohnoes9: I'm really hoping that SSA will have a nice turn out of members show up for at least one day :drink40:

The way its lookin there will be quite a few familiart faces goin(from ssa that is) hopefully I get to meet some new people. Like chuck said they have about every type of anything motors you can think of. Its pretty cool really.

hello, welcome to SSA!

In fact, I do have a question....

is there any restrictions that we should be aware of as far as bringing our canopy tents, grill, coolers, grub, lawn chairs, games( corn hole), etc. ?

Bring your Ez-ups, grills, coolers, food, chairs, whatever else....but alcohol is officially banned, as are glass bottles (and weapons). However, we recommend party cups. Got me, right? ;)

I like the way you're thinkin denim :fing34: The show isn't just all car audio though even though that's my main reason for going. It has a mix of just about every type of vehicle you could think of in a huge assortment of levels. Slammed, lifted, chopped, "under construction", exotics, bikes, and of course live music along with a bikini competition. You get to see some really killer installs and some WTF were they thinkin installs, LOL :popcorn: They had a few drift cars last year, some old school muscle, huge ass lifted trucks and a custom bike that the guy said pretty much cost him his marriage :ohnoes9: I'm really hoping that SSA will have a nice turn out of members show up for at least one day :drink40:

One of the drift cars was my dad! lol