porkchop

Slamology.....Central Indiana

HELL YEAH Jay-C!! :woot:

Staying on the south side around Greenwood or Southport along with Beech Grove would be good for hotels to stay as well. Look for easy access to I65 and I465. 465 puts you right at the door just about to hit the show. As a matter of fact, you can see it from off the interstate :drink40:

Can I reg at the show?

hit up the webpage link at the beggining of the thread. :peepwall:

I won't beable to afford the pre reg right now cuz I have to buy my box. Is there a limit? Can I register at the show?

I won't beable to afford the pre reg right now cuz I have to buy my box. Is there a limit? Can I register at the show?

yup 50 bucks day of show...

Anyone getting the Speed Pass? I'll be there Friday before the show to get mine!

Anyone getting the Speed Pass? I'll be there Friday before the show to get mine!

I should be gettin mine chop saidsomething bout it earlier today.

I'm gonna more than likely getting the speed pass.

I may be there saturday with a couple of items for sale. :D O and to see the show too.

Hope you make it up for the show Phi, look foward to meeting you :drink40:

Anyone else that's local gonna make it out for this show??

Hope you make it up for the show Phi, look foward to meeting you :drink40:

Anyone else that's local gonna make it out for this show??

i am looking foward to meeting everyone. ill be driving out thursday and meeting up with mike*mdizzle* maybe we can all get together befor the show and get acquainted or something. just an idea lol :)

Before the show? Don't the show start really early? I don't plan to go that early but if everyone wants to meet, we should do a "power" lunch or something lol. Power to make it sound manly.

LOL@ POWA lunch :drink40: Saturday the show opens to the public at 8am and Sunday at 9am :peepwall:

I would be only going to the saturday show. gotta work sunday.

I'll be there early on Saturday because....well I'll be honest, I don't know what the heck to expect when I get there.

I'll have a bud of mine that helped me out a little on the build, with me also...

Mikey should remember what my truck looks like, he heard the last install I did.

These Icon's should put up some decent numbers with my new design, but I'm there for the

fun of the show just wanting to see my actual DB and to rep. the wonderfully awesome world of SSA! :foshizzle:

I'll be there early on Saturday because....well I'll be honest, I don't know what the heck to expect when I get there.

I'll have a bud of mine that helped me out a little on the build, with me also...

Mikey should remember what my truck looks like, he heard the last install I did.

These Icon's should put up some decent numbers with my new design, but I'm there for the

fun of the show just wanting to see my actual DB and to rep. the wonderfully awesome world of SSA! :foshizzle:

Itskinda hard to miss a bright blue ford ranger that is flexing and setting off car alarms lmao!!

Next Step, get you XCON's :):drink40:

AHHHHH YES :drink40: Reinstalled all my equipment last night and good god I forgot how the 8's sound! :woot: I'll be ready and representing SSA, Sundown, and Team IAK :fing34:

AHHHHH YES :drink40: Reinstalled all my equipment last night and good god I forgot how the 8's sound! :woot: I'll be ready and representing SSA, Sundown, and Team IAK :fing34:

i have never heard any 8" befor i cant wait to hear urs man!! :drink40:

Oh yeah..... :drink40:

I'd need a new amp to push em' though.

Not sure on the size of subs 15's and 18's gobble up space quick!

Oh god, now there's a seed planted in my brain!

Thanks Mark..........LOL

I only have a half a year to plan now!!!!

Oh yeah..... :drink40:

I'd need a new amp to push em' though.

Not sure on the size of subs 15's and 18's gobble up space quick!

Oh god, now there's a seed planted in my brain!

Thanks Mark..........LOL

I only have a half a year to plan now!!!!

You should be able to just do a direct drop in swap and be more then fine with it :drink40:

And yes, i'm like a drug dealer, only with subwoofers :)

I'm starting on jordans box tomorrow and my amp rack aswell. Should get kelseys box done by this weekend too.

did not read back on all post but shizzzon will be up as well....

phi!

bring your ass up here.... we willl have a grill going for some POWA -burgers!

chop

so far we need more shelter....... there is going to be a small sqaud of us....

wish mark would temp me with the almighty xcon....

guess he does not know what this fall will bring though

just quite yet....

he he he!

chop

I am going there Friday Night for registration so I can get the speed pass for Saturday morning. There are a few people that are meeting up at the Walmart around 9:00pm Friday night to check rides out. This walmart is right around the corner from the sponser hotel.. LaQuinta inn. I am staying at the Red Roof Inn which is right across the street from LaQuinta. Going to hook up for breakfast in the am around 6:00am that will give me time to shine the ride up before the show also.

I will be competing also... :)

see you all there...we are officially 9 days from competition.