porkchop

Slamology.....Central Indiana

Hope to see you there man!!

I really want to bring the ride but I still need new tires. The one's that are in the xB now are almost totally shredded from the added weight. I'll be there as a spectator I suppose. :puzzled:

So how many are going down Friday night for registration ?

I will also have my camcorder there, planing on taking a lot of video. Taking the laptop to so I can convert some vids and upload them to youtube each night.

I know that we all should be there friday night. I can def say that I will and I know pork chop will be.

DONT EVER LISTEN TO INDIANAS WEATHER!!!!! lol that will def change lol Ive been sittin in a storm looking at the radar that says there is no rain at all lol.

I just pre registerd!!!!

So how many are going down Friday night for registration ?

I will also have my camcorder there, planing on taking a lot of video. Taking the laptop to so I can convert some vids and upload them to youtube each night.

I get off work at 3:30 so after I get cleaned up a little I'll be on my way there for the Friday speed pass.

It takes me 45minutes to an hour to get there so....I'd say I'll be there around 6 or 7est.

Is Indiana still an hour behind Ohio? LOL DST? I always get confused being so close to the state line.

where at in ohio you at Jay-c76

Harrison.

About 15-20 minutes from Cincinnati.

I get off at 3:00pm then I am heading out after I get ready and then pick up a friend that is going. Will take me 4 1/2 hours to get there doing the speed limit. :ehh:

Check into hotel then should get there by 8:00 -8:30 for registration Friday night.

There is a Pizza joint across the street from walmart probaly going to hit that up when I am done with registration.

where at in ohio you at Jay-c76

Harrison.

About 15-20 minutes from Cincinnati.

You're just south of me im in Richmond straigt north in Indiana

This happened yesterday what happened?

This happened yesterday what happened?

next weekend... 19th & 20th

i will be leaveing home thursday night and get there real eraly friday morning to meet up with mike(mdizzle). i got a 6 1/2hr drive!!! :bull: lol it will be well worth it though :):)

when i pre reg it said the speed pass is being passed out friday so we dont have to wait in line saturday. does the speedpass not count for sunday?

this is gina chops wife ........ a speed pass is for classafacation of the car show.its for them to know who is there and what they are for.

this is gina chops wife ........ a speed pass is for classafacation of the car show.its for them to know who is there and what they are for.

i might spektate sunday, wish i could compete but i need some recones for my MT's.

The weather hasn't lied though it has rained everyday so far and its supposed to rain up until Sunday.

Btw which walmart r u guys meeting at? Keystone? Michigan Rd.? Washington st.?

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

anyone notice that they sampled the mr.crawley intro for this song? lol

and what fairgrounds is on the SE side?

I thought it was the spot right by the track on lafayette rd.?

Its at marion county fairground on the southeast side. Indiana weather is dumb they say it rained all day the last 2 day and it has rained 30 min tops both days.

How is everyone running their H/U?

From inside, outside via remote, or long harness H/U outside?

How is everyone running their H/U?

From inside, outside via remote, or long harness H/U outside?

I decided that I am leaving my head unit installed and using the remote for db drag. For bass race I will use my ipod with a cable that extends outside my car.

and as far as meeting up, it was at Walmart on 4650 S Emerson Ave, Indianapolis, IN‎. It is right around the corner from the host hotel LaQuinta inn.

cd player is skip happy..... so low score will be on the tones for sure

the bass race.... i will use the ipod and my bass knob as a gain control outside the truck....

tested it, worked well enough

i will probably have half of iak at my house in the am, so breakfast will be happening some where for sure....

i will ask around and see if we all want to meet up over there for some early morning grub!