porkchop

Slamology.....Central Indiana

Here's some other random pics of the show....

DSCF0226.jpg

DSCF0229.jpg

DSCF0233.jpg

DSCF0236.jpg

DSCF0238.jpg

DSCF0243.jpg

DSCF0244.jpg

DSCF0245.jpg

DSCF0246.jpg

DSCF0248.jpg

DSCF0249.jpg

DSCF0250.jpg

DSCF0254.jpg

DSCF0253.jpg

DSCF0255.jpg

DSCF0256.jpg

DSCF0257.jpg

DSCF0262.jpg

DSCF0263.jpg

DSCF0265.jpg

DSCF0266.jpg

DSCF0271.jpg

DSCF0272.jpg

DSCF0273.jpg

DSCF0274.jpg

DSCF0275.jpg

DSCF0276.jpg

DSCF0277.jpg

DSCF0279.jpg

DSCF0281.jpg

DSCF0280.jpg

DSCF0283.jpg

DSCF0284.jpg

DSCF0285.jpg

DSCF0286.jpg

DSCF0287.jpg

DSCF0290.jpg

DSCF0291.jpg

DSCF0292.jpg

Editing video!!!

Kinda sucks, with all the hustle and bustle to get in and out of the lanes, tweeking and tuning,

I didn't get that much video......Totally missed chicagofan's run.

I didn't have my camera on me and I turned around and there was chicagofan ready to qualify..

But I think I managed to get a little of porkchop's test run, hove's elimination run, mikey's elimination run, and mine elimination run.

It was hard to film the LED display with the camera but you can make things out on it....

I'll post it up tomorrow!

DB Drag Super Street 1-2 Team IAK....5th hove with a 148.2db, 6th mikey with a 146.2db, and I think Jay-C76 (not sure about your last name bro..lol) 7th with a 146.2db

Super Street 3-4 Team IAK......Chicagofan 140db placed 9th (put me in a wall class?? FTL!!)

Bass Race......Yeahbuddy(Sam)119.9 winner!!, hove 11th in 129.9 with 125.3, mikey 7th in 139.9 with 138.3, chicagofan 13th in 139.9 with 132.8

All the results are posted on Termpro audio forum

Sorry bro, those were the way they posted the results on Termpro :peepwall:

Its all good idc lol. I think jay c has a vid of it anyway.

It was nice to get out and meet all of you.. great time. And for thoes that were at Red Roof Inn or LaQuinta you know about the wild time back at the hotel.

anyway here are a few video's of some of the competition that I got on camera and a video of back at the hotel.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9elQaZpL7Ps

The Boomvada

Ron Gooding's Super Street 1-2 Slamology Final Run he broke the world record for his class but he did it on qualifying day..

Ron Gooding's Super Street 1-2 Slamology Final Run

Derricks Integra Slamology 2010 Demo 1

I am waiting for my friend to get my Video done on my DB Drag run I was in super street no wall and got a 148.1 @ 44hz... then later on that day I cooked a 15 so I will be looking for either a recone or some new subs.

I have video!!!!

Mike you did hit a 147.1db during elimination round.

I have it on video.

Keep in mind I wasn't operating this camera,

My pal Mason needs to work on his camera skills a little, o.k. a lot...LOL :ehh:

Some are short but you can see the scores.

Here's porkchop during the testing session.

Hove's elimination run.

Mike's elimination run.

My run.

Nice videos

Nice vids bro :drink40:

Thanks for the vids jay! That was a sad run for me :( the heat made me lose like .5 or something :( it's ok tho it was all 2 fun lol. It's funny that 2 envoys went up agenst each other lol.

hey IAK, we won a trophy!!!!

Samantha scored a first place win in her division of bass race..... 119.9 class.

she earned IAK our first trophy with a very small system and a very big sense of competiveness!

to top that off, and alot more important, she and paul both got thier graduation diplomas this week!

She is now geared up with a interview at a local college.....and momma chop is going in for it too!!!!

also! tomorrow is the first ultra sound for her, our next grandbaby's gender might be annoucned soon!

she is hoping for a girl, pa-paw want's to keep the boys a coming!

OH, Samantha is thee first girl to win a trophy at slamology!!!

please, by all means, a mad shout out is in order for her and Paul,

these two are proving that today's youth, even when faced with hard challenges as teen pregancy, can still over come the odds and be succesful in thier goals!

they continue to push forward and set a positive roll for the youth who are watching thier young relationship grow!

i am super proud of you two and with tears in my eyes as i write this, i stand behind you through all of your challenges!

i love you both!!!

chop

NOW, THROW THEM THAT LOVE SSA!!!!

:woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot:

Congrats for sure!!! I should've stayed for the BassRace but my head was on fire!!!!! LOL

LMAO! It was brought to my attention through a text that my enclosure was on a couple other forums. I guess a few people actually did enjoy the sound and setup while other didn't know anything but "that's loud for little bitty 8's". Either way, I have to thank everyone involved with the project......Papa Chop to help me wit design, Mike (DD9915) to build the enclosure and my buddy Justin helping design and build the false floor/amp rack in about 3hours.....and each of their families for putting up with me. I'll be asking for some more of that help in the future with the next build :peepwall: you all know I got your back though if you need anything :drink40:

:woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: