shizzzon

I'm bein told i can't beat Bola... in MECA

Some guy i ran into today named Dean who used to run in MECA told me i can't beat Bola... as if it's impossible... He tried to convince me that it would be impossible...

Now.. i dont know what i'm capable of doin but i dont look at him as being a god, lol. It'll come down to it.. somebody will beat him... it's just a matter of time...

Luckily, i'm still in the bracing stages. I got all the time in the world to get ready.

I'm tell u guys this.

Bola can and will do a 160 and back it up if necessary.

I have never personally got close...

But i've got a goal, and damnit. i want to over-achieve it!

I'm going for xtreme bracing and building..

Custom built Electrical system, pure custom built subs all the way down to the coil...

A wall that will weigh close to half a ton....

Some welding will be involved....

Some new pressure designs will be tested...

As long as the windshield stays in tact... I'm game!

I just got told the wrong thing.. Don't push my limits

Pardon my french, but who the f*€k is Bola? :)

Bola is a guy that can do a 160 on just 2 15s..

Who are you going to have build your custom subs????

I have faith in you shizz ;) I'll be rooting for ya

lmao!

DC Soundlab will be.

Custom coil Configuration

Custom coil winding connection

Custom terminals

Multi Leads

and some other options i'm lookin into...

Custom coated leads to prevent melting

Custom motor

How much power will you be running?

Cool sounds like a good deal and what size woofers are you having made??

How much power will you be running?

21k+

Not sure what those 3500's do at 16v :P

Sean, Bola is loud! But I don't think he competes in your class. Yes he is only running 2 15's but he is putting 25k or more to them. I'm not saying you won't beat him, I have faith in you. I think you should set your goals and shoot for them.

And to add, I have been told that my van can't do Drive By cause its just a burp vehicle.

I would think that the 3500's would be good for 4500 rms just a guess.... :drink40:

Sean, Bola is loud! But I don't think he competes in your class. Yes he is only running 2 15's but he is putting 25k or more to them. I'm not saying you won't beat him, I have faith in you. I think you should set your goals and shoot for them.

he ran in m5 earlier this year just to try and win a $500 cash bonus at a show.. so he ran in m5 so his fuses wouldnt pop.

One of his buds told me he is still in M4...

Now, if he decides to move out of my class... Oh well... :) i still want that goal of and over your feat at the headrest.

I been talkin to my buddy... mdf... he sucks. His cousin, oak, is gonna be helpin me out on some walls but cousin oak alone cant support my goals... His uncle, concrete, will be commin over along with some friends he calls his 2x4s and we gonna have a party.

Oh... and the 3500s are rated at 6500w @18v.. I'll be runnin more voltage than that.

he ran in m5 earlier this year just to try and win a $500 cash bonus at a show.. so he ran in m5 so his fuses wouldnt pop.

Now, if he decides to move out of my class... Oh well... :) i still want that goal of and over your feat at the headrest.

I been talkin to my buddy... mdf... he sucks. His cousin, oak, is gonna be helpin me out on some walls but cousin oak alone cant support my goals... His uncle, concrete, will be commin over along with some friends he calls his 2x4s and we gonna have a party.

Oh... and the 3500s are rated at 6500w @18v.. I'll be runnin more voltage than that.

Uncle concrete :P Can't wait to see some pictures

That will be one fun party! They are quiet guys, but always seem to make anyone close to them pretty loud, especially the DC brothers.

Good luck with your gola to beat bola

^haha accident but I am keeping it

Edited by NCSU ECE

Best of luck to ya Shizzzon !!! make it happen !!! :drink40: