Mark LaFountain

New Facebook Features on SSA!

Just installed a very nice app for you guys. This cost a chunk of change, but is well worth it. now you can keep close tabs with your online friends, transfer files, play multiplayer games, and start your own chat rooms with this software. Integrated seamlessly with our Invision software, this is very easy to use. Just like facebook.

On the screen shots...

Chat with your friends!

comet_friends.jpg

Create your own chat room!

comet_chat.jpg

Visit the SSA FB Fan Page, and our Twitter Page

comet_fanpage.jpg

Play single or multiplayer games

comet_games.jpg

SWEET!!!

holy 78 PM!

cool stuff :drink40:

Get on those validations Mark :P

been getting alot of spam accounts as of late, so i'm not messing them untill the spammers calm down

This was expensive, but worth it. And no, you do not have to have a facebook account, it just is a nice feature that functions like the facebook chats. The friend list that is located at the bottom right, reflects your SSA friend list. So if there is someone you keep in contact with or talk to a great deal, click the little "add Friend" button just below the users avatar.

Side note, for other computer uber-dorks like me, it works on Linux. ;) And as I always say for each fancy tweak or upgrade we do that others don't have... 'Just another reason why SSA is the #1 audio forum'. ;)

I try to sift through them a few times a day. But often now, the spammers are human and not bot's, so there is a human on the other end posting multiple spam topics/posts.

this addon is sweet :D

Way to go SSAudio and Denim!! :drink40:

I try to sift through them a few times a day. But often now, the spammers are human and not bot's, so there is a human on the other end posting multiple spam topics/posts.

I noticed on CLZZ too :(

The banhammer came out :D

Do it to it, I have no problem with mod's or admins swinging that if need be. ;)

Holy cow! Is that 78 pm's on that screen shot?

Great stuff here!

Too bad thats the only traffic on CLZZ :(

Edited by dvalue

it's not by any means our only traffic.

Err, I meant to say on CLZZ, my bad. :)

I edited it now. :peepwall:

Great stuff here!

Too bad thats the only traffic on CLZZ :(

It takes a little time to get it big like SSA, remember SSA is 8 years old :)

Lulz it's getting there :P

Can it be hidden for some time? Like pop up/pop out. Or it is permanently there, all the time?

Can it be hidden for some time? Like pop up/pop out. Or it is permanently there, all the time?

It's a there until the mod comes out which gives us the availbility to turn it off, this is coming soon.

It's a there until the mod comes out which gives us the availbility to turn it off, this is coming soon.

Meh, I like it. The chat with friends from user list is cool. I have no use of the gadgets on the left part though.