Sign in to follow this  
Shankums

Fi BTL 18" (1) Enclosure specs

I am about to buy a FI btl and i was wondering if someone could give me good measurements of a enclosure with 10 cubes of space and is tuned to 32 Hz(s).

If you need any more details please replay

I am about to buy a FI btl and i was wondering if someone could give me good measurements of a enclosure with 10 cubes of space and is tuned to 32 Hz(s).

If you need any more details please replay

It would help if you gave the max dimensions you have to work with or nobody will know where to start on designing an enclosure for you, what amp will you be using as well?

My amp would be a Sundown SAZ-3500D

3500 watts RMS at 1 ohm

The dimensions, i would guess anything that would fill the back of a explorer, back seats taken out

I'm sorry for such minimal amount of details, im just starting this build

Edited by Shankums

3500 watts RMS at 1 ohm

The dimensions, i would guess anything that would fill the back of a explorer, back seats taken out

Well everyone doesnt own an explorer so dimensions would help and your gonna need to give them anyway so someone can help you so go get a tape measure and find the dimensions your wanting to deal with. You may want to go over the window line or may not so dimensions will help.

3500 watts RMS at 1 ohm

If you expect anyone to help you, you need to take a tape measure and go see what kind of space you have to work with. Not everyone on this site has an Explorer, although I do, haha. What kind of Explorer is it by the way? 4-door? 2-door? I also have an 18" BTL. I used this enclosure with a couple modifications that I found right here on SSA, and I love it.

Sound Solutions Audio - 18" XCON Optimal Ported Enclosure

Edit: Jay-C beat me to it. Also, why do you want 10 cubes? I've got a huge box, yours is going to be gargantuan if you go with 10 cubes.

Edited by deernet

3500 watts RMS at 1 ohm

If you expect anyone to help you, you need to take a tape measure and go see what kind of space you have to work with. Not everyone on this site has an Explorer, although I do, haha. What kind of Explorer is it by the way? 4-door? 2-door? I also have an 18" BTL. I used this enclosure with a couple modifications that I found right here on SSA, and I love it.

Sound Solutions Audio - 18" XCON Optimal Ported Enclosure

Edit: Jay-C beat me to it. Also, why do you want 10 cubes? I've got a huge box, yours is going to be gargantuan if you go with 10 cubes.

Yea scratch that, I think mine would be about 6.5 cubes or so, and that box looks perfect, and its a 4 door

Edited by Shankums

Sign in to follow this