Found thisamp while browsing ebay and did not know much about power acoustik as a company. Are they any good?

Thanks,

Matt Cusack

I wouldnt get it but if it falls in your budget and has the power that you need then get it, but if you need help finding an amp then give us budget and what power features your looking for.

I wouldnt get it but if it falls in your budget and has the power that you need then get it, but if you need help finding an amp then give us budget and what power features your looking for.

I've gotta do some more electrical upgrades before i get another amp but i was just lookin on ebay to see if i could snag any deals!!

but I will when i get more funds!!

Thanks,

Matt Cusack

Are you just looking for an amp for highs or what?

Yes, I have some Alpine Type R coaxial speakers and was just looking for something to push them. haha

im not interested in buying anything at the moment but if you have any suggestions i'd love to hear them.

price ceiling of $175

Thanks,

Matt Cusack

Yes, I have some Alpine Type R coaxial speakers and was just looking for something to push them. haha

im not interested in buying anything at the moment but if you have any suggestions i'd love to hear them.

price ceiling of $175

Thanks,

Matt Cusack

I dont know if its 2 or only 4 speakers your pushing. But db-r has like 7 sundown 100x2 channel amp going for $150. the only problem is they have cosmetic scratches on them. I call them a steal. soon as i get rid of this inifinty 4 channel imma cop me one.

Yeah there are plenty of places you can look for amps at good prices, check out the For Sale Thread on this forum since people are selling equipment all the time at great prices.

Stay away from that junk.

Thanks for all the help guys. I am taking everything everyone said into consideration!

Matt Cusack

You get what you pay for! If your budget is $175 you may want to look through the classifieds section for a quality used amplifier.

Stay away from that junk.

I agree 100%

I have had three of these brand amps and they aren't rated properly for starters.

Plus I never had one that ever lasted a year. :suicide-santa:

Simply a garbage amp in my book....