Sign in to follow this  
ollie

took the plunge men.

well i did it 5 minutes ago...

$350 sent to SI for my 15" and i couldnt be happier (even though i've never seen or heard any D2). im getting prepared to be blown away. man i gotta sit down...

anyone else crack yet?

It will be worth it, I showed my brother the magnum and he took the dive and we were both thoroughly impressed :D

well i did it 5 minutes ago...

$350 sent to SI for my 15" and i couldnt be happier (even though i've never seen or heard any D2). im getting prepared to be blown away. man i gotta sit down...

anyone else crack yet?

CRACK?!?.....Hell...8.5 on the Richter Scale.....

I had sworn myself not to buy the 15 simply because I already have the 12's...

After getting off the phone with Nick on friday night...I had already decided on one...

After talking to him on the phone on monday night....

He's got $700 of my bones ;);)

I gotta talk to him about getting me a pair of 6.5 307's so I can really call it Stereo Integrity driven....

It's a plague...it really is...one moment you swear not to...the next moment you have 2!!!!

I even convinced 2 friends to buy two...

Can't believe I'm handing Nick $1400 :blink::blink:

2 Original 12's, 2 new 15's...I can officially say I have a Stereo Integrity Collection...

Hey Guys,

Stop it! Your killing me I want a SI15 too. :(

It never fails, as soon as you spend some money something else comes along at a great price.

Well you guys enjoy those suckers.

I'll be joining you shortly.

Peace

When we come out with the 6.5" comps we're going to call them the 327's. (has anyone noticed the pattern yet?) :ph34r:

To be honest, we weren't planning on coming out with a Magnum 15 for quite some time, but the oportunity came up and we jumped on it. :)

hey it seems to be the right move B)

When we come out with the 6.5" comps we're going to call them the 327's. (has anyone noticed the pattern yet?) :ph34r:

To be honest, we weren't planning on coming out with a Magnum 15 for quite some time, but the oportunity came up and we jumped on it. :)

and i am ohhhhhhh so happy that you did

man this is gonna be good. :D

oh, oh, oh!!!! i know, i know!!!!

congrats on the purchase ollie, you should enjoy it thouroughly :)

They're all engines made by Chevrolet. :) The 502 being the biggest and baddest of them all... :D

Where's my free 15" Mag? :boink:

When we come out with the 6.5" comps we're going to call them the 327's.
Edited by hoss

no no no...

it is the amount of rain in cm in the upper east quadrant of malaysia in non-consecutive years beggining in 1974... duh :P

LMAO!!! Hahaha, that was a good laugh. Some of the stuff you come up with Hollis...

WeDgE did hit the nail squarely on th head. Good job! I'll send you a shirt if you pay for shipping. Just ask Mark, they're pretty. :P ...but I am serious about the shirt.

Hahaha, that was a good laugh. Some of the stuff you come up with Hollis...

WeDgE did hit the nail squarely on th head. Good job! I'll send you a shirt if you pay for shipping. Just ask Mark, they're pretty. :P ...but I am serious about the shirt.

Kickass! I'll email you right now, shipping should be cheap with USPS... :) They are nice looking shirts, I've seen Mark's and he wore his to the armwrestling tourney we went to last weekend... :P You rock Nick!

They're all engines made by Chevrolet.  The 502 being the biggest and baddest of them all... 

Actually, the 307 is a Olds or Pontiac motor. Chevy never made a 307.

And hey, I have a Shirt comin too! :slayer:

Actually, the 307 is a Olds or Pontiac motor. Chevy never made a 307.

And hey, I have a Shirt comin too! :slayer:

Chevrolet might not have made the 307 engine, but they did use it in some entry-level V8's (like the '68-69 Chevelle's). :P It wasn't powerful at all, but we're just using numbers. If we were basing it off of performance out of the V8's we would have used the 327's (compact and powerful). B)

How about the 302 in the '69 Z? A conservative 390 horse rating out of a little pup!

well..if we're technical....

(and i know this thread was dying..but...)

the 502 is a gm crate motor..never put in a production gm vehicle.......

the 500 caddy is considered the biggest gm motor put in(not countin the new litre things...what does 8.1 work out to anyway?)

but the LS-8 454 put in the 70(?) chevelle is considered the biggest baddest production chevy motor of all time...rated at 450 hp and close to 500ftlbs...(or somewhere in that ballbark)

oh yeah..the new zz 572 is the new king gm crate motor...610(or 640)hp and 650ftlbs.....can u say,

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

What is this fast you speak of? I have a 3.4L in my Firebird...

Driving that Z06 when I worked @ the dealership ruined the notion that my car had any horsepower at all...

jus wait....2005 vette with the 6.0 ltr LS-2 400hp for the bottom feeder(like there is such a thing) vette...can't wait for the new Z06..gotta go close to 500 hp...but no more pop up headlights?!?!

btw..my wifey's 2004 grand prix has the 200hp 3.8..yep, not the gtp....and it is quick as hell..esp compared to my ram..hehe

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

Try driving a 3.8 Vin 7 :unsure:

Ha, I had an 89 four banger stang that took a 150 shot to get into the 16s.

Try driving a 3.8 Vin 7 :unsure:

u have the bgn..right?

i wish i had a car that nasty quick!!!! :slayer::+1:

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

Actually the LS7's were rated at 470 hp back in 1972/73. The new current "LS6"s are a newer generation of the 350.

Bottom line, we do our thing like we do our thing. :P And if anyone did their fair share of homework, you would find the word "Magnum" in a racing chassis. :D ...which completes the racing / performance aspect of our naming process so far.

Actually the LS7's were rated at 470 hp back in 1972/73.
Edited by hoss