Sign in to follow this  
aimone

sundown dealer in oklahoma?

so check this b.s. i bought a couple saz1500s a while back that needed repair. the guy i got them from is saying he's a dealer for sundown now and that its not possible for me to get my amps fixed properly by sundown without going thru a sundown rep. i called b.s. on it and told him i talked to jacob and he referred me to db-r since they are the only guys certified to rebuild sundown amps. he swears that i cant get them fixed and he doesnt believe my amps are at db-r already.........

now is this guy really a rep for sundown in oklahoma city?

even if he is i'd still rather buy my shit from ssa

so check this b.s. i bought a couple saz1500s a while back that needed repair. the guy i got them from is saying he's a dealer for sundown now and that its not possible for me to get my amps fixed properly by sundown without going thru a sundown rep. i called b.s. on it and told him i talked to jacob and he referred me to db-r since they are the only guys certified to rebuild sundown amps. he swears that i cant get them fixed and he doesnt believe my amps are at db-r already.........

He's full of bull.gif !

Why argue with somebody about something you have done in your own time, to me its common sense even if he was a dealer not to mess with him. This is real petty of him especially when you spoke to Jacob personally, just order from SSA if your worried.

I hate reps by the way, well not all but most of them.

yo man...im probably one of the closest thing to a sundown rep in oklahoma...and im not even close to it...meaning...there arent any...there are probably some that are soon to be dealers but none official yet...as for repairs...db-r is the best one in our region if not the country...also what u got in your car man, i wanna hear your set up...im jsut glad to see another okie that uses sundown

ive got a rockford fosgate POWER hx2 15 in a 3.6ft^2 ported at 40hz bolted down where my backseat used to be lol...as of now its only on a bazooka 500.1 wired to 4 ohm cause its not 1 ohm stable. its pretty loud considering its only on 250wrms too loud for my ol' lady lol. talked to db-r today and my amp should be done next week. the way it is now its louder then anyone i personally know with beats. i've never personally heard anything on a sundown so i dunno wut to expect im excited to put it to the test

Why argue with somebody about something you have done in your own time, to me its common sense even if he was a dealer not to mess with him. This is real petty of him especially when you spoke to Jacob personally, just order from SSA if your worried.

I hate reps by the way, well not all but most of them.

hmmm...we are cool ..

That was a general statement not directed at Sundown Reps :fing34:

That was a general statement not directed at Sundown Reps fing34.gif

buttlick.gif

ive got a rockford fosgate POWER hx2 15 in a 3.6ft^2 ported at 40hz bolted down where my backseat used to be lol...as of now its only on a bazooka 500.1 wired to 4 ohm cause its not 1 ohm stable. its pretty loud considering its only on 250wrms too loud for my ol' lady lol. talked to db-r today and my amp should be done next week. the way it is now its louder then anyone i personally know with beats. i've never personally heard anything on a sundown so i dunno wut to expect im excited to put it to the test

well i got some sundowns in my car :) lets meet up sometime man, i mean im not loud at the moment because im only running 2 re se 10s...on like 300 wats or so... lol...i got stuff for sale if your interested or if u just wanna hang

ouch on the rep comment rofl, and that list is not 100 percent as there are a few missing, ie me and the other iowa rep and a cpl others lol, if you ever have and concerns about a dealer/ rep call ether the closest rep or email/call sundown and you will get taken care of

all i know him by is d...... he has a audio/pawnshop called midwest pawn

Sign in to follow this