Tirefryr

Need some pricing help

Well, my buddy gave me all his old stuff, but I feel kinda bad because he just had a kid and could use the money, so I'm gonna sell all of it and give him the money, BUT, I need some help with prices as research is leading to me to nothing, so What would you guys be willing to pay for this stuff. NO BS either.

Rockford Power 501bd, and Power 451s. Both in immaculate condition. Come with a bridge to connect the two together.

10205303ym.jpg

10205353ze.jpg

10205341xl.jpg

10205330pj.jpg

3 original JL 10W6s, also in pristine condition.

10205360ry.jpg

MB Quart 5.25" components, don't know what model and I'm having no luck googling either.

10205266fd.jpg

10205276go.jpg

10205289tv.jpg

the MBs look like the Discus series, well thats what the D and the rest of it reminds me of. Hard to tell with them since MB makes all the series look close to the same. No more than 70$ or them. The W6s, got any pics of the magnets and condition. Probably get 70$ shipped per if they're not too old and in good condition. Maybe 180$ shipped for all of them. As for the amps, hmmm...i think that was the good years or last of them. My guess would be 175-200$ shipped for the pair. Maybe sell the whole thing for 350-400$.

the MBs look like the Discus series, well thats what the D and the rest of it reminds me of.  Hard to tell with them since MB makes all the series look close to the same.  No more than 70$ or them. The W6s, got any pics of the magnets and condition.  Probably get 70$ shipped per if they're not too old and in good condition.  Maybe 180$ shipped for all of them.  As for the amps, hmmm...i think that was the good  years or last of them.  My guess would be 175-200$ shipped for the pair.  Maybe sell the whole thing for 350-400$.

Yeah right, you could could get AT LEAST the prices listed above +shipping. I think all prices listed above + shipping would be worthwhile

$85 + shipping on the components

$225 + shipping on the amps.

$200 + shipping on the subs. I figure $65 a sub maybe.

That's where I'd start anyway. Myself, I'd definitely pay that for those amps.

yeah you could definitely get the prices i've suggested and maybe more from people here on the forum. Sometimes Ebay or things like that are funny though and you can get one price one week and then a really low price the next. Especially on those products. Alot of it will do with sales that stores have on similar new products. I'd try to sell them on a forum first and then ebay.

i'd say 225 is good for the amps, 250 for the amps/bridge

75 for the MBs

and 285$ for the subs, shipped of course.

I wasn't interested In Ebay prices, just what you guys would pay. Thanks everyone!

I wasn't interested In Ebay prices, just what you guys would pay.  Thanks everyone!

good luck, and that is very nice of you to do that for your friend,

that amp combo would be great for some decent components and an RL-i 10 to make a sweet little system

I just sold the amps and the subs. If anyone wants the comps, let me know via PM, I'll make you a deal.

I just sold the amps and the subs.  If anyone wants the comps, let me know via PM, I'll make you a deal.

Heh, I shouldn't have opened my mouth and said $85 + shipping before :lol: