Sign in to follow this  
joe_prince

Where do you build youre enclosures?

I was thinking about getting an 8 cube enclosure for my 2 Fi BL 15's with plexi glass, flared port, and carpet. How much would this cost? I ask where you are located because of shipping, and it must be a haul to ship a box that big. So where are you located?

No to jack business from Fisher in anyway shape or form because he is a great guy but I just want to inform you he is not accepting orders right now. I am building out of Cali (Bay Area). I travel to SoCal often also. BJ builds out of the mid west if I remember correctly.

Andrew

BJ is outside of Wichita, KS if I remember correctly.

No to jack business from Fisher in anyway shape or form because he is a great guy but I just want to inform you he is not accepting orders right now. I am building out of Cali (Bay Area). I travel to SoCal often also. BJ builds out of the mid west if I remember correctly.

Andrew

I'm in no hurry. I'm just trying to get an estimate. You build boxes as well?

Yup go ahead and check out the Argent Audio section, I have plenty of build logs there.

Andrew

Yup go ahead and check out the Argent Audio section, I have plenty of build logs there.

Andrew

Will do

Andrew

Will do

Argent Audio (andrew) built me a box last month and it's top quality. He does amazing work and doesn't cost a lot.

Andrew

Will do

Argent Audio (andrew) built me a box last month and it's top quality. He does amazing work and doesn't cost a lot.

It looks like it, how big was yours? how much did it cost?

Andrew

Will do

3.5cubes tuned to 33hz for two 12"s. It was around $250 total.

Andrew

Will do

where'd you get it shipped to?

Andrew

Will do

where'd you get it shipped to?

Tucson, AZ