birdmanpresents

Just out of curiosity...

Just ordered a 12" Fi Q and I was curious as to how "Fi" is pronounced?

Is it like:

Figh (like high)

OR

Fee (like See)

Just curious :gayhaaay1:

Figh

inFinite..

not 'eff eye' as the second letter is not capitalized and it isn't an acronym..

Not 'Fee' as it would be spelled..Fee..

There is already a thread.

It is like Hi but with F. Fi

I've calling it "eff-eye". If used from the word "infinetly", it should be pronounced "F-ih", or if saying the word weird "Figh". Infinetly amazing is just a slogan. Fi sounds dumb.

I've calling it "eff-eye". If used from the word "infinetly", it should be pronounced "F-ih", or if saying the word weird "Figh". Infinetly amazing is just a slogan. Fi sounds dumb.

Good thing you're not in charge then.

(they'd need some spelling help then)

I pronounce it George, like the curious monkey :shrug:

What is so hard to understand about the name ? People seem to lack basic English skills.

You guys are idiots if you can't pronounce "infinetly" because you don't say "in-fine-aight-lee". I get the most shit from the people here and on the SMD forum so I'm convinced all americans are IDIOTS! Do you really have to bash me because I left out a word? Fuck you!

You guys are idiots if you can't pronounce "infinetly" because you don't say "in-fine-aight-lee". I get the most shit from the people here and on the SMD forum so I'm convinced all americans are IDIOTS! Do you really have to bash me because I left out a word? Fuck you!

Calm down bud.

Lolz, everyone's an idiot, and your the one that can't spell. Infinite is the opposite of finite, meaning having a beginning and end.

Big words coming from a dumb canuck.

Infinitely retarded?

Well, your only a retarded Canadian if your French Canadian. Trust me I FREQUENTLY speak with Canadians, I fix their computers remotely when they break them :suicide-santa:

Well, your only a retarded Canadian if your French Canadian. Trust me I FREQUENTLY speak with Canadians, I fix their computers remotely when they break them :suicide-santa:

I had a horribly mean come back about you fixing things...... I'll text it to you lol

Any way, I just say " The woofers Steve Meade had" lol

Someone is a little bit butt hurt now are we?

I called it F.I. Until nick called me and said "Hello this is Nick from Figh" and i was like ohhh.

I'm convinced all americans are IDIOTS! Do you really have to bash me because I left out a word? Fuck you!

finger.gif

Ok hoser! You mad eh?

C'mon rinse the sand out of your vag MacGyver!

trink40.gif