porkchop

order request for IAK T's.....

Looks good and I would want to get mine in black as this is the color I like to wear the most.... :popcorn:

Im diggin it for sure! You know black is slimming though...but yes, its hella hot! I could live with it...wink.gif

I will need another for the girlfriend Chop. Make that a L.

good to see that black is do-able......

bigrank, i got your second shirt added.....

between ssa suporters who we are sending shirts out to, iak members and family, i have a heavy order on my side....

we will look forward to any extra chipped in......

i will have the info together next weeek to start collecting the funds!

looks like white on black is going to be the scheme, unless he let's usordermultiple colors....

still working on that part chucky1

chop

I won a shirt like the one pictured this morning at the breakfast.........SCHWEET :woot: Mad love and shouts out to my whole IAK family :drink40:

Ill pitch in a lil something extra to help out.

Got some pics for ya'll!!!

First prototype I believe..

Photo05291928.jpg

every little bit will help us get what we are wanting out of them....

does this design need any thing else?

current pricing might drop again, we are at 40 shirts!

chop

chop

I think the front needs something i like the approach of it but the front is just to plain you know? Maybe the original drawup on the top right(looking at the front) I'll think something up and get at you chop.

I understand completely what you're saying bro, but I think the cost would be a factor.

chop

I think the front needs something i like the approach of it but the front is just to plain you know? Maybe the original drawup on the top right(looking at the front) I'll think something up and get at you chop.

Mikey, we currently have zero dollars toward the carshow or T's! Plain shirts are alreadt taxing our wallets...... your attempt to think something up should be geared toward raising cash for the current goals.....

by all means, create a design that you truly love..... keep in mind of what it has taken to get to this elavation on the road though!

chop

I understand completely what you're saying bro, but I think the cost would be a factor.

you my friend are indeed correct!

Chop, what's your paypal?

I'm working on something to have my cash set for the t-shirts and Slamology bro. My cash flow has been ugly now for the past month with all the garbage that's gone down :ohnoes9: . You know I'd already have put mine up and then some if I could bro :(

I'm working on something to have my cash set for the t-shirts and Slamology bro. My cash flow has been ugly now for the past month with all the garbage that's gone down :ohnoes9: . You know I'd already have put mine up and then some if I could bro :(

my wallet looks like these hills have eyes.... i have our pre-registration forms for slaomology......

STEVEMEADE..... i have not a clue just yet, lol

i will check with Regina this weekend about putting something together.....

i think she might be able to do it tomorrow.....

thanks bro!

chuck......'I ALREADY KNOW' bro, lol....you are down to my level for a change, lol, welcome to broke-ville....usa!!!

lmao

That's twice in this thread you put an E at the end of my name..... watch it mister.

That's twice in this thread you put an E at the end of my name..... watch it mister.

omg, that was on purpose too, i thought i was suppose to....opps, epic fail on my half....my bad bro!E

remembered that the 'e' had a siginifgance, just did not know how....E

have not been over to the other one in a long while...nor do i ever make the connection....E

one is a close friend!!!E

the other knocked out a glass eye or somehting.....E

hey send me a pm of your address too....E

got a li something for ya!E

chopE

iakE

LOL, you mean you're not THE meade? :ohnoes9:

Chop, I'll definitely have the money for everything next friday but getting the Slamology entree fee done by the 7th may not happen. I just wanted to give you a heads up on it.

LOL, you mean you're not THE meade? :ohnoes9:

Chop, I'll definitely have the money for everything next friday but getting the Slamology entree fee done by the 7th may not happen. I just wanted to give you a heads up on it.

let saturday come and go...then text me....

might cover you for a minute!

Right on bro :drink40:

Chop... Should be selling my truck today 90 of that automatically goes to rent. Should have cash for slamology and shirts. Give me a ring a ding asap.

I got some money coming your way friday for myself and the rest of the t-shirt fund Chop :drink40:

We set up the pay pal account for anyone who wants to send money for the team shirts. You have to have an email so we just need your email and we will send you the invoices asap and let you know when we sent it. So we will be watching for your PMs !

Also we can get any color shirt but the font will be white so keep that in mind. We need to know what color everyone wants as soon as possiable. And on the paypal thing you can send the pm to me or to chop.

Why dont you just post the paypal address? easier on you than sending out a bunch of invoices