porkchop

order request for IAK T's.....

can someone PM me porkchops number to me cuz i got a new phone and need to call him before slamology

okay yea i guess that would be easier lol just doin as i was told lol. but the name is ginah38@yhaoo.com

The shirts are 7.50 for xl and lower 2x and up is 8.50

And shizzon i will pm you in a moment.

SENT :drink40:

ok thank you Ill check and make sure its all good after i download this test tone!!!

Shirt order is in!

shirts shouold be ready for pick up on thurday.....

will start mailing them out monday for those who live far-far away, lol

thanks for pulling together to make it happen , IAK

chop

Got some pics for ya'll!!!

First prototype I believe..

Photo05291928.jpg

ttt for chrisomner

this will match the banner and t's in this font!

thanks bro!

chop

Nice! :fing34:

That's what my window decal will be as well......except it will be outlined in blue and open inside the lettering

shirts are here......

will mail out Monday ,

they are nice overall, a few snags along the way, chucky has been staying on top of him though, ensuring we are treated right.

Another dream realized bro :fing34: I'm glad we got it to come together in time for Slamology :drink40:

shirts are here......

will mail out Monday ,

they are nice overall, a few snags along the way, chucky has been staying on top of him though, ensuring we are treated right.

Very nice! Glad to see you guys got this going. :werd_msword:

We're all carrying the SSA badge on our rides to represent :drink40: I'm sure we'll have some pics posted at some point over the next couple days :fing34:

the shirts were a big hit for sure at Slamology, we even received comments fron the staff of how many of us was running around!

Regina and chucky need a extra big shout out for keeping it all together....

we had only a few smal slip toward the end that needs fixing.....

Bigrank!, bro i overlooked the girlfriend's shirt when placing the order do to color request, oops, so i need to get her a large made up before we send your package out.....sooooo, does she prefer a color? there is still time, your shirt is black, 3xl, white font.

the SSA gear i pm'ed you about, somewhat slim pickings, i saved one decal back for you, SSA , Colt's blue in color, i happen to have a yellow one still as well if you would like to put it on the metro.....sorta a sprite theme perhaps, lol......

um, Denim, still need your shirt size, color, mailing addresss, i sent you another pm........oh, and we handed out all the flyers except like 4 and most of the buisness cards as well.....the decals were appreciated, though there were fewer than we had members currently, lol.....

Soapbox......you asked for a 3xl, it is here, but you pm'ed me your email and not your mailing address......i have a hard time converting pics into jpg's, let alone a shirt into email, lol, help me out bro, i sent a pm requseting your mailing addresss again....thanks

Shizzzzon, is there a chance you found the other 2xl in your car?

we had a feww slip ups with the ones not being worn, a few were laid down and the ol' switch-a-roo took place, lol

Hawk, would you like to receiave a yellow SSA decal? two left......

thanks again to those who helped pay extra to cover the overall cost....

once the pay-pal account is fixed up and refunded at the bank, we will start a petty cash fund for the next project....

chop

We're all carrying the SSA badge on our rides to represent :drink40: I'm sure we'll have some pics posted at some point over the next couple days :fing34:

will try my best to post them up soon......

If we can get the same or maybe even better number of people wearing them for the show in Chicago, we'll look like we are there to take over :woot:

the shirts were a big hit for sure at Slamology, we even received comments fron the staff of how many of us was running around!

Regina and chucky need a extra big shout out for keeping it all together....

we had only a few smal slip toward the end that needs fixing.....

Bigrank!, bro i overlooked the girlfriend's shirt when placing the order do to color request, oops, so i need to get her a large made up before we send your package out.....sooooo, does she prefer a color? there is still time, your shirt is black, 3xl, white font.

the SSA gear i pm'ed you about, somewhat slim pickings, i saved one decal back for you, SSA , Colt's blue in color, i happen to have a yellow one still as well if you would like to put it on the metro.....sorta a sprite theme perhaps, lol......

um, Denim, still need your shirt size, color, mailing addresss, i sent you another pm........oh, and we handed out all the flyers except like 4 and most of the buisness cards as well.....the decals were appreciated, though there were fewer than we had members currently, lol.....

Soapbox......you asked for a 3xl, it is here, but you pm'ed me your email and not your mailing address......i have a hard time converting pics into jpg's, let alone a shirt into email, lol, help me out bro, i sent a pm requseting your mailing addresss again....thanks

Shizzzzon, is there a chance you found the other 2xl in your car?

we had a feww slip ups with the ones not being worn, a few were laid down and the ol' switch-a-roo took place, lol

Hawk, would you like to receiave a yellow SSA decal? two left......

thanks again to those who helped pay extra to cover the overall cost....

once the pay-pal account is fixed up and refunded at the bank, we will start a petty cash fund for the next project....

chop

this might pertain to you .....

ttt

bump

no, just the one u gave me before i left. It just vanished...

no, just the one u gave me before i left. It just vanished...

no worries now bro! your shirt was found!!!

so it is accounted for!

yup, it was nestled down inside of the diaper bag, lol, too funny.

hey, your help with samantha's install scored her a trophy!!!!

check out the post in our iakhop or the slaomology post!

chop

Do you have the new design shirts done, The one you just pmed me about?

What????? New shirts already???? :peepwall: