porkchop

order request for IAK T's.....

Bigrank!, bro i overlooked the girlfriend's shirt when placing the order do to color request, oops, so i need to get her a large made up before we send your package out.....sooooo, does she prefer a color? there is still time, your shirt is black, 3xl, white font.

the SSA gear i pm'ed you about, somewhat slim pickings, i saved one decal back for you, SSA , Colt's blue in color, i happen to have a yellow one still as well if you would like to put it on the metro.....sorta a sprite theme perhaps, lol......

chop

Not a problem Chop. But actually mine is a 2xl though. It doesnt matter what the color is but if black is still available, Ill take that. The lady will take black also. As far as the SSA logos, you can send me whatever spares you might have! Ill take anything SSA! :drink40: Thanks bro.

Chop,

Sure I'll take a SSA sticker if there is any left. Also don't forget my shirt Bro a 3 xxxl in black.. :drink40:

Forgot to ask and see if there might be any IAK sticker to put on the car also??? :popcorn:

the new design is still on hold, will be for a while , i lost several days of work, had a ride on the bus up to the doc........super bad migrane about took me out....

um, bigrank.......i read back on the post and thought i seen the 3xl, my bad bro, but i will get you covered.....black for sure!

Hawk, i got you on ssa sticker and shirt....... the team decal....i can get one made from here and send it out, i still am awaiting pricing info from chrissommer on the other decals, he has the design, the size, the count......heck , he even has one already on his pc tower! we are both busy and been missing a schedule opportunity.......

jay-c76......there is always a design going....lol.......rode in the back of a 2008 fi50 super cab with a huge extra tall leer camper shell, totally like yours just big enough to park your truck in, lol......there would be a whole family of icons in there!

dizzzle......got your shirt.......same as the ones you seen at the show, like sean has.....pm sent requesting mailing info......

also, just fyi, i believe regina has all the other adresses together....so monday should work out well for us....

chicagofan......sent the women up there to grab the last few shirts....if we would of had him screenprint them....even after he has our pattern on site....16 bucks a shirt for the extras...sorta bullcrap imo, we have brought him plenty of revenue to earn a pricebreak....rant....she bought the shirts seperatly from another source, he then charged $6 bucks each for vinyl......... just fyi , we will over order the next time.....this added cost and the cost of the shipping will tally up to ultimetly deplete the cushion we had.....there is still a outstanding offer to send some cash, once that is here, i will put it to the side for future use....

in short, i will not be opening the bank account just yet.....

okay....off to download some more decaf , lol

Alright, I sent you my mailing info.

WTF :puzzled: That came as a big suprise concerning Rick. I thought we may have found a great source for near everything in team gear, but maybe not after all. I'm actually really disappointed in that development and Rick's way he handled the requests. Perhaps I need to look into finding another shop again?

Have you talked to derrick? he dose the decals and shirts for jacob. i dont know if you can group price but worth a look.

Chop ,

What's up I have not seen nor heard anything about my t-shirt..

***Just a little update on the t-shirts for everyone that's waiting currently***

Chop has had a rediculous work schedule as of late and the central air went out in his home. He had to get the air back up and going by any means he could, so the personal funds were tapped out. The shirts will still be mailed out but are currently on hold. Sorry for the delay but I'm sure that everyone can understand, especially with the circumstances of extreme heat as of late. I'll try to keep any other updates that are brought to my attention available as soon as possible.

will try our best to send out first of two bundles tomorrow....... big thanks to everyone in iak for being patient, each member helping in a special way.....

it is no secret that i could not run this on my own, work and home seems to take over some times, i am fortunate to have a strong team to keep things moving......

Recieved package today and the shirts are sick! :fing34: Very nice job fellas and I appreciate all the leg work that was put in to get this done. Chop...sorry to hear about the A/C...thats murder. If you are still having problems, call me or shoot me a text and I might be able to help troubleshoot. Thanks again bro and tell Regina, its my pleasure. IAK.

I wanted to say thank you to team IAK for the generous T-shirt sent to me. :)

I wanted to say thank you to team IAK for the generous T-shirt sent to me. :)

For sure bro!!!!

I speak for all of IAK when I say , Thank you and Mark for the great forums and the honor of having our Team hosted here!

*side note..... just got Marks shirt back again!

I am almost sure it has trumped Christopher Colombus in his journeys at this point, mile for mile!

i need to contact him for his current mailing address to be sent pm.....

Hoodies are coming soon..get in on it.... see the post in our team section!

chop

hawk, mead....... any update?

just FYI, both recieved thier shirts .......