ok its a 99 grand am.. with the 2.4.

about a week ago when starting it would hesitate only on start up.. then it would be fine...

yesterday it started to hesitate when you take of from a stand still... bad! boging down and hesataing.. but if you keep your foot in it and feather it.. once it gets going past 5 miles an hour.. it runs perfect..!!!

idles fine and drive down the hwy fine! but when you try to get going from a stand still it bogs and back fires thru the intake...

i have changed the fuel filter, the air filter the air charge sensor, the TPS and cleaned the throdle body,

im lost at this point.

few month back i replaced the plugs boots and intake gasket.

thanks for your help in advance.

02 sensor shouldn't cause that problem.

Considering I cut the cats off my 04 Dodge Ram 1500 which leaves me with no 02 sensors and it still drives amazingly.

bump bump bump

my 98 2.2l sunfire does the same thing exactly but it keeps getting worse i took it in and just waiting back on a verdict b/c i did all the same tune ups as you so it maybe the injectors or fuel pump but i will let you know what mine was soon as i get my answer too wat is wrong might help you

my jimmy does the same thing. i think its jus the plugs and wires. and its really bad wen i have the a/c on when i first take off.

turned out to be the fuel pump.... it was giveing like 22 PSI it should have been 38psi or some shit... i replaced it and not a problem out of it...

thanks guys/

turned out to be the fuel pump.... it was giveing like 22 PSI it should have been 38psi or some shit... i replaced it and not a problem out of it...

thanks guys/

damn ive replaced two fuel pumps in my jimmy and it didnt fix it.

turned out mine was the plugs and wires so i redid them with ngk performance ones and redid the ignition coil as well just to get a little more out of the new ones plus i had them put high flow venom injectors and fuel pump and replaced the fuell filter just to be happy lol got quite a boost in performance i'm happy with the results did the work myself to save some money all the shop did was figure out what was wrong all said and done cost me 400.00