onebadmonte

2010 SSA Texas GTG

congrats vic on the 149.5 !!!! so close to the 150. club insanely loud! good job

Yeah man. I got a few ajustments I'll try at a show on the 5th. Hopefully I can get that 150 legal.

Yeah man. I got a few ajustments I'll try at a show on the 5th. Hopefully I can get that 150 legal.

wut if u put a bar from the floor to the roof, that will probly help ur roof from flexing, i saw it flexing like 2"

Thanks to everyone that showed. I enjoyed my day with the audio boys. Need to have a meet twice a year, because once in my opinion is just to long. Great group of guys all gathering for the special noise we all like. THanks fellas, if anyone is interested in doing it again, I'll try my hardest to get a spot at a lil venue or something. As long as someone can bring a meter out to the next meet, we are golden. I'll see what I can do guys....I'll keep yall posted! What were the other scores out there?

so i miss this thinking it was going to be on the 30th :suicide-santa:

Yeah thanks for the pics Hugo (pretty sure thats your name). Had a great time out there and got to witness some loud and clean ass systems. Except for the rabid over-sized mosquitos, and the noise complaint, it was perfect.

Jake, I think those were the only people that got metered. Cops keep ruining our meets (or should say people calling them) :shrug: So if you could find or setup a place, :woot:

I agree, we should do this more often. Number one thing stopping us is a location where we are free to bump and not disturb anyone. Its gonna be tough finding one, but I am sure theres one out there.

Next time we will find a place where a crazy old guy isn't practicing voodoo in some trailer. haha

Thanks for the compliments fellas. Next time I'll make sure and get some vids too.

I'd have to say my favorite setup was Edward's Neo 12 in a 4th order BP. I was clean sounding and got plenty loud. The lanyard hanging off his rear view mirror was definitely dancing to the beat.

Anybody have any favorites and why?

Thanks for the compliments fellas. Next time I'll make sure and get some vids too.

I'd have to say my favorite setup was Edward's Neo 12 in a 4th order BP. I was clean sounding and got plenty loud. The lanyard hanging off his rear view mirror was definitely dancing to the beat.

Anybody have any favorites and why?

x2 on that Ed's setup is superbly designed, it has a very broad frequency range which surprised me... sounded very clean but no slouch in the volume department either!

And Steve's 8's were hittin' very hard. I was very impressed by them!

Thanks everybody for coming out!

I wish i could have had all 4 SA-8s runnin and got metered but it sound good for 2 LITTLE 8s

Yeah man I was blown away by those SA-8s. Jacob did a hell of a job designing those things. Makes me want to port like 4 of those through my rear deck. I'm not sure I could pick a favorite though since everyones car was pretty unique to that person. It was just cool to see all the different setups.

Damn guys I wish i didnt blow my amp :( I think we should have another meet later on in the summer :)

i had the perfect storm of bullshit happen this weekend... so my mind was scattered bad! i was so stressed out alday sunday, so when i got there.. i didnt get a chance to see and hear everyones stereo like i wanted too. then we got shut down that really sucked.. so i didnt get to see much my self....

but it was good seein you guys.. i wish i would have been more relaxed and able to enjoy my self....

and for the few guys that were tryin to get at my chick even after she told you that she was with me... wow how disrespectful... lucky for you she knows how i am and waited to tell me untill after yall had left... wont be so lucky next time..

i had the perfect storm of bullshit happen this weekend... so my mind was scattered bad! i was so stressed out alday sunday, so when i got there.. i didnt get a chance to see and hear everyones stereo like i wanted too. then we got shut down that really sucked.. so i didnt get to see much my self....

but it was good seein you guys.. i wish i would have been more relaxed and able to enjoy my self....

and for the few guys that were tryin to get at my chick even after she told you that she was with me... wow how disrespectful... lucky for you she knows how i am and waited to tell me untill after yall had left... wont be so lucky next time..

Thats fucked up.

Grounds for a serious beat-down :fryingpan:

Damn niggas is disrespectful...

Wish i could been there to hear yalls systems though man.

Looks like a great time, shame it is so far away. :)

Wow, I am surprised someone/ones would stoop to that level. I'm sorry you had to go through that BigJon. As if it's not enough to be having a stressful day, now you got to endure some of that behavior. Everyone, consider yourselves warned. This type of behavior will not be tolerated at the next meet, if there is one at all.

you took some great pics hugo.. and i know you have more! dani said she seen you like tha papiratizi !!

you took some great pics hugo.. and i know you have more! dani said she seen you like THE papiratizi !!

He was in the mix I love it

Let me know when you guys want to try this thing again. I'm down, for another meet soon.

Thanks Monte, i'm saving that pic of my car. It's the best pic I've ever seen of it !

Dammit I wish I couldve gone. My girl is graduating an I was her baccalareate that's day.

Damn bigjon that's fucked up! Some dudes on here that know you and have probly talked to you tried to pull that shit? I think your girl should let you right away next time, get those dudes outa there.

BigJon-Great spot...not joking...Maybe next time we go there that old bastard and his sick patients will all be gone. I can't see that guy living much longer haha

Thanks everyone for coming out....especially Vic and Down south "MEAD"! Hey guys seriously though, Im really gonna look hard for the next place to have this meet....so another words keep looking on here for when I post the next time and date...maybe more people will come as well. All systems sounded great. Didn't hear a system that wasnt quality. I like Hugo's kid bop mixtape....shit slaps haha lol....just kidding with you.

Here's a vid of one of the songs I played.

Check you out Vic sitting there all Joe Cool in what has to be 145+ db on music. I love it. Haha!

Sorry I didn't get more pics fellas. Some of the extras I took didn't make the cut. Got to keep it semi professional, you know.