onebadmonte

2010 SSA Texas GTG

that is some serious flex, looks like the door wants to break from the hinge lol :suicide-santa:

I could literally see my nostrels shaking when i was sitting in there.

Thanks for the compliments fellas. Next time I'll make sure and get some vids too.

I'd have to say my favorite setup was Edward's Neo 12 in a 4th order BP. I was clean sounding and got plenty loud. The lanyard hanging off his rear view mirror was definitely dancing to the beat.

Anybody have any favorites and why?

x2 on that Ed's setup is superbly designed, it has a very broad frequency range which surprised me... sounded very clean but no slouch in the volume department either!

And Steve's 8's were hittin' very hard. I was very impressed by them!

Thanks everybody for coming out!

Hey thanks fellas. :drink40: Took way more time designing and planning it than it took to install everything ie the sealed mini wall etc. Glad you guys liked it.

I liked all the systems, Hugo, yours was really clean. Big clear sound off of little power...amazing. Wish I woulda heard Jon's and inkfx's systems. Semi heard Steve's but didn't get an official demo. Vic was definately the loudest there....Oscar you were close.. :fing34:

Either way, glad everyone could make it and for those that couldn't, hopefully we'll see you at the next meet...or the Texas Heatwave. :gayhaaay1:

Big John is now in charge of SSA Texas. ;)

Agreed!!

is that official?? :peepwall:

is that official?? :peepwall:

You organized the meet, people respect you, Mark and I are no where near, and I am sure there are more meets in the future. If people want to do SSA like stuff in the Texas area, that can be all you. :)

x2. Next meet you have, I might go for a very long drive if SSA funds approve of it lol

x2. Next meet you have, I might go for a very long drive if SSA funds approve of it lol

sweet... i have already started making calls finding out more about local laws, and looking togetting to get a hand held meter so that we can pace out the distance that sound carries,.

i have found a place that will be nice... im gonan get a hold of the owner joe, and see how much just for the place for one day.. with out the bars,food trailers, and such... that way we can bring our own beer drinks and food (bbq) and have a real good time while saving some doe.

it has pole barns benches, restrooms, shade, chairs and more!

check it out Home Page

I wonder if Matt will draw us up some SSA Texas stickers. I wouldn't mind slapping a giant one on my rear windshield.

sweet... i have already started making calls finding out more about local laws, and looking togetting to get a hand held meter so that we can pace out the distance that sound carries,.

i have found a place that will be nice... im gonan get a hold of the owner joe, and see how much just for the place for one day.. with out the bars,food trailers, and such... that way we can bring our own beer drinks and food (bbq) and have a real good time while saving some doe.

it has pole barns benches, restrooms, shade, chairs and more!

check it out Home Page

Let me know if you need help BigJon. I've got one of these you can borrow.

Sound Level Meter

This is going to be good. :)

I'll help any way I can as well. Just let me know what you need.

I wonder if Matt will draw us up some SSA Texas stickers. I wouldn't mind slapping a giant one on my rear windshield.

i know a friend who does stickers, he made the one i have on my box

I know a few people who do stickers as well, but the more the better right? How much would he charge for a windshield sized sticker? Before I get ahead of myself.. we gotta find out if Matt is willing to design it. lol

I'm pretty sure he would. I know he's been a little busy lately.

I know a few people who do stickers as well, but the more the better right? How much would he charge for a windshield sized sticker? Before I get ahead of myself.. we gotta find out if Matt is willing to design it. lol

mayb 20 if u order a couple, he charged me 10 for mines

Oscar, how wide of vinal can your buddies printer print? I'm trying to get my whole back window done.

BigJon...I will help promote up here. I know of a few other bassheads that had there stuff come in to late. Lets already start another meet time and date and effin shoot for it. I know we can have a lot better turn out than what we did. This place looks good too. Oh lets do it

Oscar, how wide of vinal can your buddies printer print? I'm trying to get my whole back window done.

horizontal is like unlimited

and vertical i will have to ask him tomorow, it might be 24" but i will find out

how big is ur back window

65x18. Also dose he print multiple colors? Matt is working on a sick ass design for me. But I need it printed in multi color. Thanks dude

Going to have plenty of time tomorrow to finalize your design Steve, and about that SSA Texas logo if you guys tell me how you might like it I can work something up :popcorn:

65x18. Also dose he print multiple colors? Matt is working on a sick ass design for me. But I need it printed in multi color. Thanks dude

yea but he charges more for each color,

here i found his number 512.925.6884

email AC3originals@yahoo.com

ill let u know tomorow or u can call him so you can tell him specific details

if u call him tell him oscar (carlos cousin sent u)

oh and his name is Amado Castillo

Edited by oscar r

Thanks Oscar. Ill email him tomorrow.