I need an experts help, every time I try to make a box a very specific size, like certain dimensions. It automatically changes all the others I had.

Example is, Say I want Side A to be 20", so I type 20. The program automatically adds numbers to side B & C. Then when I try to put in my own number in side "B" it changes A & C automatically. Even when I want A to stay the same, it changes it.

What can I do?

Do it by hand. :) What you will learn will be well worth the effort. I've never really found a program useful for much except generating curves.

I have never liked that program! I agree with ///M5 and do it by hand.

I have gotten better results by doing it by hand and with WinISD Pro. I mainly use that for port velocity, graph and port length.

I use it for cut sheet mostly, and port tuning sometimes.

The cut sheet is nice!

I like to use graph paper and draw out my enclosure. Time is tedious but when you work the nightshift like I do part-time, it passes the time. trink40.gif

under box design, you have the internal volume locked. unlock it by clicking on the override vb icon by the dimension box input area. If it still acts funny then you need to lock/unlock different measurements you entered by clicking on the letter to correspond to the measurement you want to unlock or lock.. it's tricky but easy once you get the use of it...

Edited by mr.sagat

I never liked BBP6. You can use cutlist to do your cut sheets. :D I use winISD with pen and paper all the time.

Do it by hand. :) What you will learn will be well worth the effort. I've never really found a program useful for much except generating curves.

By hand is the best way.

Get everything thought up in your head and it's a breeze to do the cutlist by hand. Plus bass box has some weird idea about how the boards should fit together.