Mark LaFountain

Exclusive MTX Factory Tour | SSA Style!

my second Tour took place today, got some great photos also. John Ivey was such a nice guy, he knew I was with out bass because i'm waiting on my prefab from Argent (*cough cough*), and wheeled me out a brand new Dual 15" 9500 Series loaded enclosure to borrow! Wow, that was over the top nice of them. Thanks John! :gayhaaay1:

IMG_0157.JPG

IMG_0158.JPG

IMG_0159.JPG

IMG_0160.JPG

IMG_0161.JPG

The Torture Chamber!

John said they put their amps/subs on full tilt in this fully sound proof room and let it go for 7-10 days at a time ! Ouch :drink40:

IMG_0162.JPG

22" Square Jackhammer! http://www.mtx.com/caraudio/products/subwoofers/jackHammer24sq.cfm

IMG_0163.JPG

IMG_0164.JPG

Curious as to what they were doing with the JL amp?

IMG_0169.JPG

IMG_0170.JPG

Torture Chamber Victims. They look dead to me lol

IMG_0171.JPG

IMG_0172.JPG

3D Printer!

IMG_0173.JPG

IMG_0174.JPG

IMG_0175.JPG

My MTX tester set up for a few weeks :)

IMG_0176.JPG

IMG_0177.JPG

IMG_0178.JPG

I wanna take a cruize on that trike, that's pretty cool!!!!

Thats awesome man!!! You need to inform someone *cough cough* before a visit like that!!!! Hoping to make it out your way soon. I will let you know! Or if you are out this way on sunday a buddy is having a poker tourny, i know how you feel about them though! But let me know man!!!

Baller shit

Hey Twisted. I have a nice Mustang Vid i'm making with three ICON 10's in it today, stay tuned.

Baller shit

Hey Twisted. I have a nice Mustang Vid i'm making with three ICON 10's in it today, stay tuned.

Tuned like a ricer here bro

Baller shit

Tuned like a ricer here bro

V6?!

That's awesome they loaned you a fully loaded enclosure.

So how do the 9500's sound?

decent so far, I don't think the prefab that they are in does them much justice though, i'm still playing around with them....

upload some vids is the SAz at 1 ohm?....

upload some vids is the SAz at 1 ohm?....

it's running at 2 ohm because of the single 4 ohm subs ;'/

Wow I realy lik the 9500but cool they gave yu a loaded pair

I'm excited for them to hear what SSA is all about. I think they will like our stuff :drink40:

Kicking it's ass.. ha ha.. JK! We teat every amp released to make sure we win a head to head. This has been standard practice that goes all the way back to the days when car audio companies actually did head to head comparisons in magazines. Unfortunately magazines would sometimes rate the company that did the most amount of advertising with them the highest and I even had one mag offer me a #1 rating over the competition for double page ads for 12 months in their buyers guide :(

We still test and engineer to beat the competition. We don't get enough credit for all the work we do and the fact that we are and always have been a engineering company first and just lost the marketing battle.

I am looking forward to hearing some SSA subs as I am too a basshead. BTW I have a tech job on the phones here open. It pays between $9.50 and $11.00 a hour to talk about car audio stuff all day if someone is looking for a gig in Phoenix.

I am looking forward to hearing some SSA subs as I am too a basshead. BTW I have a tech job on the phones here open. It pays between $9.50 and $11.00 a hour to talk about car audio stuff all day if someone is looking for a gig in Phoenix.

I have just the guy for the job.

Kicking it's ass.. ha ha.. JK! We teat every amp released to make sure we win a head to head. This has been standard practice that goes all the way back to the days when car audio companies actually did head to head comparisons in magazines. Unfortunately magazines would sometimes rate the company that did the most amount of advertising with them the highest and I even had one mag offer me a #1 rating over the competition for double page ads for 12 months in their buyers guide :(

We still test and engineer to beat the competition. We don't get enough credit for all the work we do and the fact that we are and always have been a engineering company first and just lost the marketing battle.

Mark, is this you or somebody using your login?

I am a fan of the head to head testing.

I have just the guy for the job.

Your talking about me right? :P