Sign in to follow this  
beajay25

Nspl shows so far for June 2010

June 19th Newark Del.. Nspl / dbdrag event Nspl will be a 2x point . Dbdrag is a 1x point event ... Then June 27th 2010 Usaudio Glen Burnie M.d Nspl comp 2x point event plus King of the kick bass boxing ... I will post some vid's from the May 16th audio event ..

Edited by beajay25

June 19th Newark Del.. Nspl / dbdrag event Nspl will be a 2x point . Dbdrag is a 1x point event ... Then June 27th 2010 Usaudio Glen Burnie M.d Nspl comp 2x point event plus King of the kick bass boxing ... I will post some vid's from the May 16th audio event ..

Beajay25 warming up the warden's with them low's :fing34:

159.2 + thug Motivation 101 1st run only used 9.956 watts rms clamped 1 alt 2nd alt turned off ... The slight pause in music was not a clipp or cd skip .. It was me to see the scoreboard it looks like jello at this volume tunned 30 hz . From the driver seat :popcorn: 12 volt daily driver

2nd run 159.3 next show ill play something a lil louder I think i maxed jeezy out ... :wavey5: again the pause was to see the score ... Enjoy pleez Im in the points race for Nspl finals 5k to 10k ... I will see yall there Full power

Edited by beajay25