Sign in to follow this  
F-150 Murphy

Under seat sub for my Truck?

Hey guys,

I'm about to go off to college and I can no longer use my backseats for subs. I drive an F150 2001 4door supercrew and I'm looking for a sub that can go under my backseat. I'm just looking for a single 10" or 12". My amp is an alpine m500. any suggestions for the sub? As far as my budget goes id like to keep it under 300$ for the sub and box.

Edited by F-150 Murphy

I can only give you my opinion based on my research and what fits my needs. I just ordered 1 12" SSA DCON to go under the back seat of my truck. It will be in a ported box tuned to 31hz. I'm going to push it with a Diamond Audio 400.1, so not too far off from your amp. If you want excellent output and equally outstanding SQ that would be my recommendation to you, my friend.

(the prevous statement may not be tru or accurate to the best of my ability, it is only my suggestion)

afew sa-8's would pound. check the sundown section of the forum out. dcons would also be sweet

coble what kind of truck do you have? how large is your enclosure going to be. I like the idea of the dcon i just want to make sure it and its enclosure will fit.