Sign in to follow this  
BigDaveIA

IA forum excitement.

im more interested in the 40.1's

Im going to play around in sketchup and see if i can find a home for a couple things in the tahoe.

Im going to play around in sketchup and see if i can find a home for a couple things in the tahoe.

your juicebox video inspired me for a full IA setup :) ( minus door speakers ) least until they get their comp set done/out.

Well vertex is in cinci which is about a 2 hour+ drive one way for me. If he is able to ship it would be a lot easier but I don't know if he would be able to.

Nick, can you or someone from SSA chime in to why the LI aren't on the ssa store?

Kef

They are out of stock at the moment.

Yeah, I found that out.

Getting something else :)

Kef

What?

I will say this. I put the order in today at 1 pm. Shouldn't be long until I can get pics up.

Kef

I bet it is sick.

I can't wait until my new woofer is here so I can get it in the car and get some numbers up.

Kef

Edited by w00tah

I bet it is sick.

I can't wait until my new woofer is here so I can get it in the car and get some numbers up.

Kef

Nick and all of the guys at IA out did themselves to say the least!!!!! As much as I would like IA to make money wise, I would hate if they went mainstream. They are banging out some damn good quality products!!!! One could say teh are setting the bar.....

I bet it is sick.

Kef

Nick and all of the guys at IA out did themselves to say the least!!!!! As much as I would like IA to make money wise, I would hate if they went mainstream. They are banging out some damn good quality products!!!! One could say teh are setting the bar.....

your juicebox video inspired me for a full IA setup :) ( minus door speakers ) least until they get their comp set done/out.

they're making comps?? are there any projections yet

pretty sure they were. No Clue on any release date or other info on it.

From my understanding yes they are. And I heard there was going to be a few different models, an expensive model and a more budget model. And just like all IA equipment I am sure they will kick ass!!

Werd looking forward to them comps, when i had my LI, i loved it, shit here are my vids, 1 12", 750 rms, 2.5 @ 32hz = sex